24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
Some random guy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol just checked out Alan's twitter, guy is hilarious! Also loving the continuing twitter battle between him and Piers, it's funny to see two grown old men fighting like kids on the internet.
Sagacious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen and Melody are my favourites; along with Jim.

Helen is flawless, always on the winning team and contributes massivley.

Melody is ruthless, doesn't care who she hurts. A good thing in the Business world. A good Conpanion for Alan Sugar his self + She has alot of skills and a good resume.

Jim takes risks and has the charm. He will put his kneck on the line, sometimes it wont work, but he will still try. He also is a great negotiater.

Melody to win!
Andy Ftw
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sagacious)
Ellen and Melody are my favourites; along with Jim.

Ellen is flawless, always on the winning team and contributes massivley.

Melody is ruthless, doesn't care who she hurts. A good thing in the Business world. A good Conpanion for Alan Sugar his self + She has alot of skills and a good resume.

Jim takes risks and has the charm. He will put his kneck on the line, sometimes it wont work, but he will still try. He also is a great negotiater.

Melody to win!
It's Helen lol
Sagacious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Andy Ftw)
It's Helen lol
Dang! I knew it was one of the two! Thanks lol.
sb489
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan FTW!!
luc9999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sb489)
Susan FTW!!
Thought I was the only one who liked suzie.. She does act stupid sometimes but there is something likeable about her... she wont win though

I think it's between Melody / Helen
Willyg11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody is a *****! Helen!!!! or the Irish guy
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not enough Jim today for my liking...and seriously, it's not that hard to speak in French...Leon could have easily asked Melody how to ask for manager, ask for appointment to sell product etc.
Some random guy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Leon is a lazy clown who didn't want to do anything and messed up everything he did. I am truly shocked he managed to get this far into the competition without being noticed. All the other people that tried to hide in the background got fired pretty early.
WhiteBlankPage
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gone right off Tom, I watched only half the episode, but i really thought Melody was PM, but I was indifferent to who ever went today.
And Yes, Helen to win, no one can slick their hair better than Helen can, plus there is her business skills, but no one really cares about that!
yahyahyahs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Not enough Jim today for my liking...and seriously, it's not that hard to speak in French...Leon could have easily asked Melody how to ask for manager, ask for appointment to sell product etc.
And judging by her behaviour, you think she would have told him? If she did, she would have probably told him to say a few insults instead.
ArcadiaHouse
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by InvisibleGInger)
we meet again...
I haven't forgotten.
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First of all: bad language from Tom at the beginning! :eek3: I know what I'm using my riding crop on after I've un-stuck it from the inside of the chimney. And was I the only one who cringed when Tom had to admit they did rock, paper, scissors?

Really thought Tom was going there, but when he was talking about his previous inventions saw a glimmer in Sugar's eye ... and he was safe! :woo: I think this proved my theory that he isn't going to be bossy and commanding, though. He's such a sweet person, but I really can't see him winning.

I really wanted Melody to go, don't like the way she only worked for herself there. Felt quite sorry for Leon, I think he did a lot more than he was being given credit for and didn't find the voice to say it in the boardroom.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yahyahyahs)
And judging by her behaviour, you think she would have told him? If she did, she would have probably told him to say a few insults instead.
If she refused to tell him would have given him more ammunition for boardroom...

Plus he could have listened and copied.
lyrical_lie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yahyahyahs)
I wonder if she would just directly not tell him it would obv go back to sugar.

And hmm I like Tom still I think it's the glasses but I went off him a bit today, and aw leon was pretty.

Melody annoys me but I think either her or Susie are the best out of the girls.
Passenger101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
I really wanted Melody to go, don't like the way she only worked for herself there. Felt quite sorry for Leon, I think he did a lot more than he was being given credit for and didn't find the voice to say it in the boardroom.
I hate Melody. Whenever she's on camera I want to reach through the television screen and wallop her one.
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Passenger101)
I hate Melody. Whenever she's on camera I want to reach through the television screen and wallop her one.
What I really didn't like about her today is she got away with lying! We could see that she didn't report the 'market research' (FYI international businesswoman: stopping six people in a train station and asking them what they think of a carseat is not unbiased market research) back correctly, but there was no one keeping an eye on her so she could say what she wanted and not get caught for it.
yahyahyahs
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
If she refused to tell him would have given him more ammunition for boardroom...

Plus he could have listened and copied.
Like he would've known if Melody told him to call the manager a dog. And Nick wasn't there, so she could be like "No, I didn't!". And how could he listen and copy if he didn't know what Melody was saying?

(Original post by lyrical_lie)
I wonder if she would just directly not tell him it would obv go back to sugar.

And hmm I like Tom still I think it's the glasses but I went off him a bit today, and aw leon was pretty.

Melody annoys me but I think either her or Susie are the best out of the girls.
I don't think it would go back to him, and if she had refused, Lord Sugar would have seen it as "commendable".

I definitely wouldn't want her as my business partner. I'll end up in the nuthouse.
Rozzo89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OMG so shocked Leon got the sack!

I thought Melody, is a tiger, he's right! She is fierce and has that robustness he is looking for

Leon was really lazy this task and his sacking is reflective of his inability to take part and let Melody do all the work...

I though Tom should have got fired.
mau5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seriously, Helen is too much. :coma: I wonder if she takes marriage proposals over twitter seriously?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.32%
No - but I will (12)
4.84%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (120)
48.39%

Watched Threads