Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm just hogging Hulu all week until the final day arrives.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, it seems like yesterday when there was 50 days left XD.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh....in less than four days We'll all know our results :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charli41)
    Oh my gosh....in less than four days We'll all know our results :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it's almost like results day is in less than four days time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flowerii)
    I've always wondered why universities bother advertising. It's not as if they're short of applicants. :confused:
    When I went to some Open Days after I got a couple of offers they gave us a little welcome pack with glossy pictures of the Uni and stationary with pictures of optimistic students trying to convince us we should study at institute X.
    Which is lovely and all, but I was thinking, "Seriously guys; you could tell me I just fall short of completely sucking at life and I'd still be trying to get a place with you! Why are you sucking up to me?"
    Yh i know right! - I think they're probably aiming it at the really smart Students that have like all their 4-5 options, and have the choice which one to go to , as they know they'll meet the requirments easily....
    Then there is Us :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charli41)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just think, it's actually less than 3 days until the grade boundaries are released! Also, out of the time left until results, assuming that you sleep 8 hours a night, we will spend a day of what's left until our results sleeping!! ... Not long now!

ReputationRep:
    Nerves are really getting to me now

ReputationRep:
    Finally found something to do! I'm gonna watch Naruto till I can speak Japanese standing on my head as I'm currently 10 seasons behind D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a nightmare last night that I'd been out clubbing on Wednesday night and didn't wake up until 10am, having missed the 6am UCAS opening and my 8am results collection at school. I then logged on to discover I'd been rejected from all my Universities because I'd overslept.

It's safe to say I will be staying in Wednesday and waking up early on Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunny96)
    Oh hello again The results were so hard to read and somehow my grade in physics was EUAD??? Since when are grades four letters long? :rolleyes: Have you had any dreams about results day yet?
    Haha, that just gives away that it's a dream , I've only had one so far about my unit 1 physics result - the sheet read 90 ums. Strangely, that was the only result I received and all the others must have disappeared :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sooo nervous, I really don't want to go through clearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god! These boundaries are so surprising!

ReputationRep:
    Going to tell my parents tomorrow that I will most probably have to go through clearing, so that they won't panic or be really worried when I am on the phone to unis. Really scared though. :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 002)
    Just think, it's actually less than 3 days until the grade boundaries are released! Also, out of the time left until results, assuming that you sleep 8 hours a night, we will spend a day of what's left until our results sleeping!! ... Not long now!
    Ha! Sleep...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Raise your DVDs and box sets if you're done with waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairy_)
    Really :eek: that's so cool!! I'll hopefully see you in a few weeks then Any idea when we get our accommodation offer? I hope it's Thursday.. You have to keep me updated!
    No idea haha do you think it would be around results day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissking)
    i need a c
    thats not too bad do you reckon you got a C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krishkmistry)
    a very awkward exam,one minute i found it so easy,the next i found it hard,and it will be interesting to see what i get - anything under 75 and i can officially hope i have an A,yourself ?
    hmm yea I found it okay except a few weird bits. hoping an A is no higher than 79. 76-78 i'd be happy with, but im hoping i got around 85raw marks minimum. Did u do unit 1 in january? what did u get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TauMuon)
    I know you're probably being sarcastic, but ARE THERE any courses with that offer? I'd heard some chemical engineering courses could have nasty entrance requirements, but 3A*s seems insane...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you've quoted the wrong person :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Have you seen me speak Spanish? I'm not great yet!

:awesome:

If they're speaking at a reasonable pace I can make some stuff out like I was watching Heroes and Maya was speaking Spanish with her brother (although it was Latin Spanish) and I got so excited when I understood bits

I know what you mean, one thing that gets me in Spanish is you can't hear "h"
    Ah, yes!
    Our accents are pretty non-compliant with the normal hearing of letters!

Same as French though!
    You can do it!
    :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.