Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Offer!!! school leaver..AAA pretty much what everyone else here got!

the feeling is indescribable ..Hope you all get yours soon :P Xx
    By school leaver do you mean you are currently in year 13? Or you're a re- applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwekule)
    By school leaver do you mean you are currently in year 13? Or you're a re- applicant?
    Year 13

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all... By the looks of things they have done graduates; gap years ; now doing a levels .... Does this mean waiting list or rejection ..... Oh Lordy ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any rejections yet? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    looks like the people that got offers today are doing 3 a levels? i'm guessing the next ones will be those doing 4 a levels?

ReputationRep:
    I am doing 4...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    looks like the people that got offers today are doing 3 a levels? i'm guessing the next ones will be those doing 4 a levels?
    I'm doing 4, i don't think this is their methodology.

ReputationRep:
    School leaver, I'm so scared right now...After 3 pre-interview rejections I just don't think I can handle the mental strain of a fourth. Hopefully, they've got more offers to give out, but seeing as not all those who get offers post on TSR, maybe they've finished giving them out... I just don't know what to expect anymore, I feel on the edge right now

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just random, just hold tight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arabian_doc)
    School leaver, I'm so scared right now...After 3 pre-interview rejections I just don't think I can handle the mental strain of a fourth. Hopefully, they've got more offers to give out, but seeing as not all those who get offers post on TSR, maybe they've finished giving them out... I just don't know what to expect anymore, I feel on the edge right now
    Im the same... would honestly do anything for an offer right now! Wish they would put us out of our misery as i literally cannot concentrate on anything else! aaaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    I think it's just random, just hold tight
    I really hope you're right, I'm bricking it.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, I wish I could give you a big hug... I don't personally think they've finished giving out all their offers yet, fingers crossed you and all the other school leavers waiting for an offer right now get one. I know how mentally straining this process is after going through it twice but just try not to think about out it and we're all hoping the best for you, smile, relax and focus on exams

ReputationRep:
    Barts is my last hope too And I just checked the last years thread, they keep giving offers in batches for more than a week. This gave me some hope. So stay positive . I really pray that all of us with three rejections already get offer from Barts asap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It would be so much better if barts could give out all offers on one day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    It would be so much better if barts could give out all offers on one day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True, true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepizzamonster)
    Awwww, I wish I could give you a big hug... I don't personally think they've finished giving out all their offers yet, fingers crossed you and all the other school leavers waiting for an offer right now get one. I know how mentally straining this process is after going through it twice but just try not to think about out it and we're all hoping the best for you, smile, relax and focus on exams
    Thanks, and congratulations on your offer
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Barts is my last hope too And I just checked the last years thread, they keep giving offers in batches for more than a week. This gave me some hope. So stay positive . I really pray that all of us with three rejections already get offer from Barts asap

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for that, hopefully they'll do the same this year and all of us 3 rejections people get offers

This thread's made me realise how nice and supportive everyone who's applying to barts are, so thanks guys You all deserve an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... I'm a reapplicant and still haven't heard.
    Can I assume that I got rejected? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XingBairong)
    Oh dear... I'm a reapplicant and still haven't heard.
    Can I assume that I got rejected? :P
    As tempting as it is, none of us can assume anything, it's hard not to imagine the worst, but I think a lot of people are still yet to hear, so don't panic!

ReputationRep:
    Students with no offers yet, how did you feel your interviews went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Students with no offers yet, how did you feel your interviews went?
    Lord knows.....
    It was different ......
    How about urself general Maximus ( if I remember correctly ur a grad .... U applied to 5 year programme aswelll) have u not heard back ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.