Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieeB)
    Angry. Worried about exams. Worried about my family.
    worry is never a nice feeling to have. in regards to the exams all i can say is try your best so you know when you get your results you couldn't have done anymore, i'm sure your sick of hearing that right now though. i can't help with your family but i hope everything works out for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    worry is never a nice feeling to have. in regards to the exams all i can say is try your best so you know when you get your results you couldn't have done anymore, i'm sure your sick of hearing that right now though. i can't help with your family but i hope everything works out for you
    Thankyou, I just get stressed about small things and struggle to know how to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieeB)
    Thankyou, I just get stressed about small things and struggle to know how to deal with it.
    no problem, we are here to help on this thread
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    whats up?
    Many things, exams, life...

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling overwhelmed, stressed, scared and lonely! On the verge of bawling my eyes out! I've just moved away from my partner to a big city to do an (expensive) course to help me get a job in his country. It's all just overwhelming and I hope I've made the right choice because there's no turning back. It's too expensive to **** it up.

The course is also in a different language so it's harder than it should be. I can cope but just argh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The same as every single day. I feel good! There's no stress or worries. I do feel bored a lot, but life is going well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Many things, exams, life...
    do your best so you know you couldn't have done anymore in regard to exams.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    do your best so you know you couldn't have done anymore in regard to exams.
    i know but i really need to get those A's though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pies)
    I'm feeling overwhelmed, stressed, scared and lonely! On the verge of bawling my eyes out! I've just moved away from my partner to a big city to do an (expensive) course to help me get a job in his country. It's all just overwhelming and I hope I've made the right choice because there's no turning back. It's too expensive to **** it up.

The course is also in a different language so it's harder than it should be. I can cope but just argh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if you know you can cope thats a good start, since you're already started the course there is no point in worrying if its the right choice so stick with it and do the best you can with it.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been that bad. My revision has been productive for the majority of the day, but this evening other emotions have overwhelmed all of that.

I feel confused about a few things, in the sense that there's something that I don't quite know how to interpret, and I want to understand (this isn't to do with revision) but I don't know how to. I feel different about the situation depending on the perspective that I view it from, and I don't know how to fully put my trust in certain people. I guess its the mystery and uncertainty surrounding it that distresses me.

I think I just need to focus on what's most important in my life right now- within a few months all of my exams will be done, but I'm aware of how much I over think when I haven't got anything to work on :/.

ReputationRep:
    Not to good atm, I kind of left a mate at the club but it was my first time, I was nervous & I didn't feel as if his plan for my parents not getting suspicious was going to work :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Like I should start revising

also have mock exams next week and 9 past papers due, and I've done none of them

oh dear

ReputationRep:
    Like poo. I have no motivation or strength even to revise for my exams. I feel lonely because I have no one to text. I feel broken hearted because the man I love left me. I just feel miserable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've allowed the comfiness of my bed and blanket to over ride the necessity to work.

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Blubbery because just finished watching LOTR and there's TOO MANY EMOTIONS:nooo::cry2:
    The elves :cry2: Defeating Suron means they defeat themselves. *sniff*

ReputationRep:
    Stressed about exams. Other than that I'm dandy.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Stressed about exams like everyone else, but also depressed and angry at people

ReputationRep:
    Stressed about exams, but not enough to actually revise or work. Feeling very depressed and having lots of suicidal thoughts. Just want to sleep all day but I can't because I have to (pretend to) be working. Feeling like a failure..don't want to 'cope' anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiera28)
    Stressed about exams, but not enough to actually revise or work. Feeling very depressed and having lots of suicidal thoughts. Just want to sleep all day but I can't because I have to (pretend to) be working. Feeling like a failure..don't want to 'cope' anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is literally me right now and my mind seems to dive into a sixth dimension whenever I try to study which is incredibly frustrating. I don't seem to be taking in anything that I'm revising. Sigh when will it end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStoryteller)
    This is literally me right now and my mind seems to dive into a sixth dimension whenever I try to study which is incredibly frustrating. I don't seem to be taking in anything that I'm revising. Sigh when will it end?
    This is exactly me and I'm finding it hard to get all over the work

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.