This discussion is closed.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Join the freaking sick squad mate!!!
It's very rare i'm ever ill. Rarer still that i give in and take medicine (i believe people need to man up when they get period pains or a migraine ect.. - ignoring encouraging superbugs it lowers your pain threshold).
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
It's very rare i'm ever ill. Rarer still that i give in and take medicine (i believe people need to man up when they get period pains or a migraine ect.. - ignoring encouraging superbugs it lowers your pain threshold).
Haha. You need to tell me to man up then, but I reckon after a headache for 5 ****ing days and sleepless nights I'll give in to meds - even better when it's on the NHS!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
You're a man, you don't understand period pain, I can barely walk when I get mine my lower back hurts so much. But, you know, I still function and go to class and all.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dia daoibh! (That's the plural "hello!" in Irish.)

Apologies for the lack of activity this week from me...it has not been a very good week if I'm honest. New prescriptions though, however, so hopefully I won't be a complete disaster in the forthcoming election and my horrible A2 exams.
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
the sunday politics moved forward for the sake of a ****ing marathon. Not happy.
Lol, I completely agree.
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RayApparently)
Lol, I completely agree.
Aaand it clashes with the United match to. Seriously, who in the BBC plans this crap?
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aaand it clashes with the United match to. Seriously, who in the BBC plans this crap?
Idiots who have more money than sense and logic.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
Dia daoibh! (That's the plural "hello!" in Irish.)

Apologies for the lack of activity this week from me...it has not been a very good week if I'm honest. New prescriptions though, however, so hopefully I won't be a complete disaster in the forthcoming election and my horrible A2 exams.
What subjects are you studying?
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
Is there a part of TSR where one can discuss proper science? Like for example get suggestions from postgraduates regarding studies and methodology, get related paper recommendations, etc. :awesome:
Definitely this idea
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Idiots who have more money than sense and logic.
To be fair i'm being ridiculously parochial lol.
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
Indeed it is! I've missed them on Fifa. They're my second team
I've boycotted Fifa since my other team got relegated (Fredrikstad from the Norwegian tippelagen) so haven't owned one since Fifa 13
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by That Bearded Man)
I've boycotted Fifa since my other team got relegated (Fredrikstad from the Norwegian tippelagen) so haven't owned one since Fifa 13
I boycotted Fifa when Barnet went down. I also havent owned one since Fifa 13, the greatest Fifa of all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What subjects are you studying?
History, Politics and Religion.

To be fair i'm being ridiculously parochial lol.
I still stand by it. The BBC just piss me off so much.
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
I boycotted Fifa when Barnet went down. I also havent owned one since Fifa 13, the greatest Fifa of all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Before they ruined career mode.....
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

You know that the BBC have no say over sporting event times? And apparently people care more about the marathon then politics.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You know that the BBC have no say over sporting event times? And apparently people care more about the marathon then politics.
What the **** can you enjoy about watching some people run for a few hours... like seriously!?!!?!?!?!?! I think I'd probably die of boredom if I hadn't shot myself by that point. ****ing hell. what has society come to?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any inspiring words for fellow sickie?
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
What the **** can you enjoy about watching some people run for a few hours... like seriously!?!!?!?!?!?! I think I'd probably die of boredom if I hadn't shot myself by that point. ****ing hell. what has society come to?
Guess it's the same entertainment as watching men kick a ball round for a few hours:rolleyes:
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Nice. I'm studying History, English literature and Philosophy. First exam is in 2 weeks lol, should really get off tsr and revise.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Guess it's the same entertainment as watching men kick a ball round for a few hours:rolleyes:
Yeh - that's ****ing **** as well. The point is though, theyve moved the ****ing politics stuff because of the stupid marathon. screw the marathon which has nothing to do with the future of this ****ing country, and stop screwing us around - stupid ****ing bbc
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.08%
Not great so far... (220)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.09%

Watched Threads