Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyA95)
    Has anyone heard back from Southampton yet?
    My interview was 4th of Feb and still haven't heard anything keep checking my emails but nothing, just hoping it's a good sign not a bad one 😬Fingers crossed !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    My interview was 4th of Feb and still haven't heard anything keep checking my emails but nothing, just hoping it's a good sign not a bad one 😬Fingers crossed !!
    Mine was the 28th Jan getting little bit fustrsted now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    From what I heard Southampton is taking ages to respond to people. Although generally no news is good news fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDetermined)
    When did you get the interview date?

There is hope after all maybe haha.
    11th Jan I got given my interview. I know the last interview date for York is either mid or end March X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren-1994)
    Hey, aww thats fab!
    How long did it take for them to get back as i seen and mostly gunna be the last group of interviews and ano the deadline is before 31st of march.
    & aww good hopefully ill stop stressing when i get there and get passed the tests lol.

X
    They say to allow a month, but I got mine back in three weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed Surrey as my firm and CCCU as my insurance anyone else chosen these? Honestly the most exciting and nerve wracking part of this whole uni process I think haha

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional offer from Sheffield Hallam,today, for PgDip adult nursing starting in September. Had my interview on 13th Feb. Anyone else going because I'll probably be firming that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    Well done and no I emailed last Friday so frustrating
    Thank you! Although my Surrey offer came through about an hour later and that was top choice over Southampton! Fingers crossed for you that they get back to you soon! What branch have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhr99)
    Anyone know how long Stirling take to give you an offer/rejection after an interview? I had my interview 28th January and not sure if they interview everyone before they give out offers?😋
    Hiya! Have u heard bak frm Stirling yet? I had my interview last week and being stressing out waiting for reply so hope they not too long lol x

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for staffs - didn't get an interview, bcu, failed maths test by 1 mark, Nottingham just been rejected at interview and cond offer from Lincoln. Waiting on Derby which is my preferred but clearly not doing so well 🙁🙁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butby)
    I've applied for staffs - didn't get an interview, bcu, failed maths test by 1 mark, Nottingham just been rejected at interview and cond offer from Lincoln. Waiting on Derby which is my preferred but clearly not doing so well 🙁🙁
    Ah when did you have your nottingham interview and when did they get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy_a)
    Ah when did you have your nottingham interview and when did they get back to you?
    A few weeks ago and heard last Friday 🙁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butby)
    How long after the interview did nottingham get back to you? I had my interview two weeks ago and still impatiently waiting! Good luck for Derby, hope you hear some good news! I'm waiting for Derby to get back to me. Sent my application ages ago though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elinapun)
    How long after the interview did nottingham get back to you? I had my interview two weeks ago and still impatiently waiting! Good luck for Derby, hope you hear some good news! I'm waiting for Derby to get back to me. Sent my application ages ago though.
    I had my nottingham interview on the 3rd and ive not heard anything back :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy_a)
    I had my nottingham interview on the 3rd and ive not heard anything back :/
    You should hear back soon as its been three weeks already😊 I think they said within two to three weeks or on their website it says they respond at the end of February so it may be good news for you x good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Although my Surrey offer came through about an hour later and that was top choice over Southampton! Fingers crossed for you that they get back to you soon! What branch have you applied for?
    Ah okay, fair enough! Adult, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aislingeh)
    Hi anyone applied for UWS nursing 2016? I am going to applicant information session this Tuesday afternoon and interview on 2nd March. Any advise for interview? I'm a mature student so but daunted about it all!
    I applied for UWS Nursing 2016. I didn't apply by the Jan 15th deadline however I phoned them and they were still accepting applications. Just desperate to hear if I have an interview or not now. I am also a mature student. What campus did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    Ah okay, fair enough! Adult, you?
    Same I'm doing adult! Is Southampton your top choice?

ReputationRep:
    Same I'm doing adult! Is Southampton your top choice?
    Yeah it is, I have Bournemouth next week and Bristol UWE the week after, so my interviews are really late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    Has anyone else who applied for Manchester still not been given an interview yet? (I've applied for children's)
    Have you looked in your spam/junk email. I received an email asking for a further reference request after the 31st January but it went in my junk. I seen it by accident. I have since put my further reference in and now have an interview for the 16th March xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.