Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98 Hope your studying is going well. Not being able to talk to you makes me sad. xox <3 <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    :work: 1:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Anon_98 Hope your studying is going well. Not being able to talk to you makes me sad. xox <3 <3 <3
    Ty. <333 + It makes me sad too.- hope you're okay.

:lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Edit: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shohaib712)
    Wow thats amazing!!!
    Yeah i think its about an A if the grade boundaries are the same
    I got 48/50 on chemistry
    49/50 on Biology
    and i'm still waiting for physics.

(I'm dreading the actuall exams in may/june - because I still have't completed writing my core notes, let alone additional/seperate!)
    That's... wow... Congrats! I knew I was always going to do badly in the controlled assessment but the science tests are my best part.
    I'm dreading them but my notes are almost there as I've been completing them as I went alone. (Thanking earlier self so much!!! ). I would offer you mine but they're all handwritten and won't be much use!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    India sounds like fun! I think I'd like to visit one day but I can understand why you'd prefer not to go bc of the family pressure. Aw no. >.<
    Everyone always says that but I think what everyone else is thinking off is the blazing heat, the Taj mahal, the delicious spicy curries and basically everything you see on TV. I have never been to the Taj Mahal. Or the capital city. My own parents were born and raised there and my dad went to the capital it for the first time when he was 40 >.< My mum still hasn't been. Yeah, I know. But only 3 more days :woo:

Yes, ofc I was serious. (': No, I think it's great! Ah yeah, I forgot about that aspect. >.< I ended up going at 12am, I think you left slightly earlier than that though. Haha, morning runs are great. - I tried it once around this time last year, i think, bc I thought it'd be a good habit to get into + stuff but had a bit of a bad experience so I've been put it off it ever since.
    Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised. I have no faith in people who always say "i always wanted to be a morning person but I could never do it" >.< Wow, 12 am? It's been been a while since I slept that late. Haha, I think I left around 9, so a lot earlier. Aww, no, what a shame! May I ask what the bad experience was? But I applaud you for trying it out, most people never even bother - it's been ask while since I went running asked i miss it so much

Yes, I entirely agree. ^-^ Gosh, really?- that's a shame. Oh + I also do biology!- we both do the same subjects. :five:
    Yup. Wasn't the best feeling ever Oooh! :five: I also do History as well and j can't decide which one to drop! Is your favourite subject chemistry?

Aw no, that sounds awful.- I would've been so upset at the NCS thing though.
    I was! And guess what my dad said to me when I told him i wasn't going? "I think you would've lived" -.- I could barely walk for pete's sake.

XD If they ask if you're going crazy, then you just respond with yes.
    :lol: I don't think they would take it well tho.

I did!- I went to bed ridiculously early. (well, for me anyway (midnight)) and I woke up at 9:30am which wasn't too bad either.
    :lol: midnight is so late. What time do you normally go to sleep at? :claps: you've done well for yourself today - you're well on the way to becoming a morning person!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98 Hello,
    how are you?
    I think you are doing Edexcel? Did you solve past papers?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everybody :hello:Anybody who is doing Edexcel and knows where can I find questions on IR spectroscopy? I mean if there is a site for topic by topic past papers or if you came across any questions in your paper related to IR spectroscopy? Would be great help indeed!TIA

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the carbon cycle- I have a couple of question which i need answeered please

Do detritus feeders just feed on dead organisms and their waste materials only? or do they also break down/decompose the dead organisms too?

When dead organisms are decomposed by microorganisms - CO2 is returned to the atmosphere when the microbes repire + they also release nutrients in the soil, which are taken up by plants so that they can grow?

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished all my bio notes !!!!!! Couldn't wait for my teacher so just taught myself :blow::blow::blow::blow::blow:
    ( will still add some things as I go)

Plus did sone maths marking !!

Now going to write two history essays !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NachoPhilosopher)
    Anon_98 Hello,
    how are you?
    I think you are doing Edexcel? Did you solve past papers?
    Hey!

I'm only on Edexcel for Maths, unfortunately. AQA for Bio + chem.- Sorry. >.<

ReputationRep:
    :work: 5:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing another C4 paper!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no problem! ... did you study IR spectroscopy in your AQA chemistry?
    Hey!

I'm only on Edexcel for Maths, unfortunately. AQA for Bio + chem.- Sorry. >.<

ReputationRep:
    5.30PM
    Goal:
    Do some sociology notes

ReputationRep:
    Oh no problem! ... did you study IR spectroscopy in your AQA chemistry?
    Yep, we did it last year. Do you need help with anything?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, we did it last year. Do you need help with anything?
    Yes, thank you so much for your response
    Actually, I'm taking CIEs and in our syllabus, they just recently added it. I want a little practice of past papers on this topic but unfortunately, since this topic was just added in our syllabus, we will be the first ones to take it's paper so, I was wondering if you could just refer me to the paper where you could have encountered questions about IR spectroscopy.

Would be such a GREAT HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, thank you so much for your response
    Actually, I'm taking CIEs and in our syllabus, they just recently added it. I want a little practice of past papers on this topic but unfortunately, since this topic was just added in our syllabus, we will be the first ones to take it's paper so, I was wondering if you could just refer me to the paper where you could have encountered questions about IR spectroscopy.

Would be such a GREAT HELP!
    Hey, that's alright. Oh right, I see. Yep, we only had it as a small part in our specification so there were only ever one/a few questions on it in every unit 2 paper. Here you go:

Jan 2010 - QUESTION 9.

June 2010 - QUESTION 6.

Jan 2011- QUESTION 6.

June 2011 - QUESTION 6.

Jan 2012 - QUESTION 10.

June 2012.- QUESTION 6.

Jan 2013.- QUESTION 5.

June 2013.QUESTION 5.

I can't find which question it is in the June 2014 + I'm a bit too tired to read through every one so I hope that's enough for now. >.<

The mark schemes for those can all be found on the AQA website in the Chemistry section here:

Mark scheme stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, that's alright. Oh right, I see. Yep, we only had it as a small part in our specification so there were only ever one/a few questions on it in every unit 2 paper. Here you go:

Jan 2010 - QUESTION 9.

June 2010 - QUESTION 6.

Jan 2011- QUESTION 6.

June 2011 - QUESTION 6.

Jan 2012 - QUESTION 10.

June 2012.- QUESTION 6.

Jan 2013.- QUESTION 5.

June 2013.QUESTION 5.

I can't find which question it is in the June 2014 + I'm a bit too tired to read through every one so I hope that's enough for now. >.<

The mark schemes for those can all be found on the AQA website in the Chemistry section here:

Mark scheme stuff.
    Oh Anon!! you are such a nice person. Thank you sooo much

ReputationRep:
    Oh Anon!! you are such a nice person. Thank you sooo much
    Anytime! :hugs:<3

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.