Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Got a reply from Citi

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just been invited to a face to face 1st round interview with Citi for the markets summer internship position.
    Just wondering if anyone has done this and could provide some advice on what questions come up? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by networx)
    anyone here with an idea on when BNP Paribas plans to post its Corporate Finance Summer Internship Programme?

so far they only posted the Global Markets programme?!
    I'm wondering the same. Anyone has their HR contact?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceOfTeddies)
    Got a reply from Citi
    A reply for what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaPearson)
    Which division? Perhaps you weren't required to take any tests. Have you checked the application centre online?
    I applied to investment management - nothing appears on the online application centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    Sorry to hear...
    At what stage ? did you take the tests ?
    14th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Grad or Summer? IBD? When did you apply? Still heard nothing over here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Summer IBD. 14th I did the tests.

ReputationRep:
    Well that BAML SJT was horrid. How on Earth are they going to distinguish between candidates from that?!

ReputationRep:
    Really eager to hear back from HSBC, feel like I aced those tests, hope I don't get cocked by the screening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaPearson)
    Well that BAML SJT was horrid. How on Earth are they going to distinguish between candidates from that?!
    If you think that was bad try the Talent ****ing Q bank of england SJT, worst thing ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    If you think that was bad try the Talent ****ing Q bank of england SJT, worst thing ever
    I've heard awful things about TalentQ.... Good thing I'm not applying there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    Really eager to hear back from HSBC, feel like I aced those tests, hope I don't get cocked by the screening
    Bruh teach us how to SJT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    Bruh teach us how to SJT

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let em know you dont tolerate Ben slacking and you will snake him to your line manager everytime

ReputationRep:
    What is the full BofE application process? Do they require a cover letter or any specific question answers?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think 15/18 correct answers in a SHL numerical are enough to make the cut? *****d the Morgan Stanley IB off-cycle test I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate992)
    Do you guys think 15/18 correct answers in a SHL numerical are enough to make the cut? *****d the Morgan Stanley IB off-cycle test I'm afraid

Youre probably in the 50-60th percentile. You have to realise most people who do the test probably have 3 or 4 friends working on questions together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A12R34)
    What is the full BofE application process? Do they require a cover letter or any specific question answers?
    Generic app from with one motivational question 250 words, then a screen for like 5 days, then an SJT then I havent heard since

ReputationRep:
    How long does the BAML SJT take to complete?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    How long does the BAML SJT take to complete?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It took me about 20 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate992)
    15/18 is ****ing the test up?? oh boy, I'm not going to get in anywhere then :laugh:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.