Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchGal)
    I don't believe in equality there. I want Tennant appreciation to take over the world - spoken from someone who lives in a country where David Tennant could roam the most crowded streets without being recognised at all - unless he bumped into British tourists, or me :p:
    Ah, but do you really want all that competition? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Ah, but do you really want all that competition? :p:
    He doesn't even know I exist, so why not?? At least I won't feel alone in my madness

And by the way, from a straight girl point of view, all right, but nevertheless... I think Freema Agyeman is the cutest assistant since the show's been revived.

ReputationRep:
    I've not been complaining about your adoration of Tennant... I was jealous, sure:p: , but not complaining.

So you leave my fantasies about Freema and Billie alone
    I didn't say anything about your "fantasies", just your admiration for Freema or 'Martha'. :rolleyes:

You is jealous? Of what, Tennant's good charm...emphasised good looks...his greatness? Yup. You should be jealous.

Haha.

Wow. I love this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    I didn't say anything about your "fantasies", just your admiration for Freema or 'Martha'. :rolleyes:

You is jealous? Of what, Tennant's good charm...emphasised good looks...his greatness? Yup. You should be jealous.

Haha.

Wow. I love this thread.

I'm a tall skinny guy with a different accent... Honest...

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Deal! Honestly, I'm counting my blessings on that. I'm so lucky I'm getting to see him twice. It's just great (I can't wait for the Stratford trip, I've had my ticket since September!! :eek: ).

I know what you mean about excitement and I haven't even got my ticket. I'd love to get some decent tickets when booking opens on wed but just been in the same theatre as him will be good enough for me :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a tall skinny guy with a different accent... Honest...

:p:

I believe you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald)
    I know what you mean about excitement and I haven't even got my ticket. I'd love to get some decent tickets when booking opens on wed but just been in the same theatre as him will be good enough for me :love:
    I don't know for the December run, but in Stratford: Row A, seat 26, which means I'll be in the middle of the first row. Wow.

ReputationRep:

I believe you.

I'll freely admit I'm not as good looking. Or as talented an actor.

But I bet I could wield a sonic screwdriver as well

ReputationRep:

I'll freely admit I'm not as good looking. Or as talented an actor.

But I bet I could wield a sonic screwdriver as well

Aw, i never said that. And yes you are a talented actor, although i havent actually seen you in anything, you make me laugh so you have talent ha ha. :cool: :rolleyes: :p:

Ahh but it's what you do with it that counts :rolleyes:

Take this statement as you please.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, i never said that. And yes you are a talented actor, although i havent actually seen you in anything, you make me laugh so you have talent ha ha. :cool: :rolleyes: :p:

Ahh but it's what you do with it that counts :rolleyes:

Take this statement as you please.
    :hubba: You know how to take it

And, trust me, I'm no actor. I can write... I could be the next RTD

Trust me, one day you'll be begging to see what I can do with it

ReputationRep:
    :hubba: You know how to take it

And, trust me, I'm no actor. I can write... I could be the next RTD

Trust me, one day you'll be begging to see what I can do with it
    Yes you could very well be! So should we watch this space?
    However he is actually gay so maybe i shouldn't beg for me to see what you can do with sonic screwdriver if your sexuality is somewhat diversed to the other sex. :hubba:
    Trust you! Why on earth would i do that? :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know for the December run, but in Stratford: Row A, seat 26, which means I'll be in the middle of the first row. Wow.

Wow, indeed :p: Incidentally, thanks for the rep. I now have another shiny :cool:

Thing about Tennant is that other than being tall, dark haired, Scottish accent-ed and the ability to look good in a suit, he's not actually the sort of guy I'd find attractive. Before you all crucify me, let me explain :p: What I mean is that I've got a thing about noses, its not really explainable but in a guy I'll always look to his nose first and David's is just too sort of pointy for me. Yet despite that I still find im immensly fanciable.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you could very well be! So should we watch this space?
    However he is actually gay so maybe i shouldn't beg for me to see what you can do with sonic screwdriver if your sexuality is somewhat diversed to the other sex. :hubba:
    Trust you! Why on earth would i do that? :eek: :p:
    Fine, Steven Moffat then...

Why trust me? Because I'm worth it, honest!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, indeed :p: Incidentally, thanks for the rep. I now have another shiny :cool:

Thing about Tennant is that other than being tall, dark haired, Scottish accent-ed and the ability to look good in a suit, he's not actually the sort of guy I'd find attractive. Before you all crucify me, let me explain :p: What I mean is that I've got a thing about noses, its not really explainable but in a guy I'll always look to his nose first and David's is just too sort of pointy for me. Yet despite that I still find im immensly fanciable.
    That's funny, I do like his nose a lot. I think it gives his face personality :p: I usually don't go for guys that skinny, but when it comes to David, I don't listen to reason anymore, like Madame de Pompadour would say :p: He doesn't really tick all my boxes, it's just the whole of him that I find very, very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Drewski, Miss.Naughty, do you guys just want to get in on already?

ReputationRep:
    Fine, Steven Moffat then...

Why trust me? Because I'm worth it, honest!
    Uhuh. Okay. I'll give you a chance to show your worth it. ,
    On that note, why do you think you're worth it?

Haha okay Steve Moffat if your not comfortable with being RTD.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't believe it when I read he was 37 as I would have put him in his early 30s and not a day past 34. The sort of guy I usually find attractive is George Clooney, Daniel Craig and Clive Owen and Tennant,bless him is very unlike them :p:

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't believe it when I read he was 37 as I would have put him in his early 30s and not a day past 34. The sort of guy I usually find attractive is George Clooney, Daniel Craig and Clive Owen and Tennant,bless him is very unlike them :p:
    I do find those three very attractive too!!

And I agree with you, he does look young, but I think he's been starting to show his age lately, Doctor Who madness probably, he's got a lot of physical strain on him. It's quite obvious when you watch an episode from the 2nd series straight after once from the 4th one.

ReputationRep:
    Uhuh. Okay. I'll give you a chance to show your worth it. ,
    On that note, why do you think you're worth it?

Haha okay Steve Moffat if your not comfortable with being RTD.:rolleyes:
    I don't. I just do my best to make people happy:p:

[By the by, why aren't you ever on msn? ]

Anyway, roll on christmas!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he is looking very good at 37. They do say men get more attractive as they get older.

(Original post by Theredsox)
    Drewski, Miss.Naughty, do you guys just want to get in on already?
    What possibly do you mean?:rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.