The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2880
After all the time deciding on who to play and who to put on the subs bench, the two players I decided to keep in my first team (Sorensen and Marney) aren't even playing! Now I have to pray that they don't get substituted on and hope Bassong does well for Newcastle tomorrow and that Reina concedes five goals but saves five penalties as well (being an Arsenal fan and all).
My 3rd sub will come off the bench to give me -3 :rolleyes:

So from the first 4 games, I'm on -1 with 8 remaining, including Robinho who is doubtful :colonhash:
Reply 2882
Fulham continuing to keep clean sheets is really starting to annoy me now. Schwarzer is second in the keeper rankings now! It's such a kick in the teeth for people with 'better' defenders! What's worse, people with Schwarzer and Paintsil in their first team have more money to spend on their midfielders and forwards! This all better even out soon! I'm on 6 points with 8 to go. Woo...
geoff_yin
Fulham continuing to keep clean sheets is really starting to annoy me now. Schwarzer is second in the keeper rankings now! It's such a kick in the teeth for people with 'better' defenders! What's worse, people with Schwarzer and Paintsil in their first team have more money to spend on their midfielders and forwards! This all better even out soon! I'm on 6 points with 8 to go. Woo...

Better than my -1 with 8 to go :dry:
Reply 2884
Ronaldo VII
Better than my -1 with 8 to go :dry:

At least you have two Chelsea defenders and one Liverpool defender. I have have just one Chelsea defender and two Liverpool defenders. Chelsea are playing away from home. Liverpool are playing Arsenal. I don't like the odds of Liverpool keeping a clean sheet... AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO!

Bad week yet again for the both of us. :indiff:
Im on 12 atm, with Young & Gabby just playing now.

I forgot to put Crouch in for Defoe.. Infact, i actuallly changed them, but forgot to click 'confirm transfer' :teeth:

Bad week for me too. Just hoping for a Bosingwa party & if Robinho is playing, a few goals from him..
8 points after 2 and A. Young playing now :frown:
Assist for captain Ashley Young :colone:
Ronaldo VII
Assist for captain Ashley Young :colone:

You'll make positive figures for the day now :biggrin:
It says Milner got the assist.
yeah I think it depends on whether they decide if Milner's cross was going in or not.
That was never an OG. Ridiculous if it stays like that; it was just a deflection.
Reply 2892
I HATE THIS GAME!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I have a feeling Cole will get a bonus
farhan
I have a feeling Cole will get a bonus

Carlton Cole? I hope so cos I had to start him this week, but he had a few chances to score and generally messed them all up :colonhash:
Very annoyed that I put Schwarz in tactically and then all the muppets in my league that have Van der Sar with Schwarz on the bench will benefit from his 7 points.

Also Cisse was a great buy :biggrin: Just disappointed with Gabby captain.
ADEBAYOR!!!!!!!!

I am in a bad mood now. My captain.
i've had a team since start of season on premierleague.com and daily mail's for 50,000£, i'm in top 10 for whole of uk in that.. pretty high in premierleauge.com
is it still alright to join?
Salinger
i've had a team since start of season on premierleague.com and daily mail's for 50,000£, i'm in top 10 for whole of uk in that.. pretty high in premierleauge.com
is it still alright to join?

There wont be anyone else joining the league, purely as it's unfair on the people that have been in since the start and are jostling for positions only to be knocked down by new entries.
Ronaldo VII
There wont be anyone else joining the league, purely as it's unfair on the people that have been in since the start and are jostling for positions only to be knocked down by new entries.

ok :shifty:

Latest