TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
After all the time deciding on who to play and who to put on the subs bench, the two players I decided to keep in my first team (Sorensen and Marney) aren't even playing! Now I have to pray that they don't get substituted on and hope Bassong does well for Newcastle tomorrow and that Reina concedes five goals but saves five penalties as well (being an Arsenal fan and all).
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
My 3rd sub will come off the bench to give me -3 :rolleyes:

So from the first 4 games, I'm on -1 with 8 remaining, including Robinho who is doubtful
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fulham continuing to keep clean sheets is really starting to annoy me now. Schwarzer is second in the keeper rankings now! It's such a kick in the teeth for people with 'better' defenders! What's worse, people with Schwarzer and Paintsil in their first team have more money to spend on their midfielders and forwards! This all better even out soon! I'm on 6 points with 8 to go. Woo...
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Fulham continuing to keep clean sheets is really starting to annoy me now. Schwarzer is second in the keeper rankings now! It's such a kick in the teeth for people with 'better' defenders! What's worse, people with Schwarzer and Paintsil in their first team have more money to spend on their midfielders and forwards! This all better even out soon! I'm on 6 points with 8 to go. Woo...
Better than my -1 with 8 to go :dry:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Better than my -1 with 8 to go :dry:
At least you have two Chelsea defenders and one Liverpool defender. I have have just one Chelsea defender and two Liverpool defenders. Chelsea are playing away from home. Liverpool are playing Arsenal. I don't like the odds of Liverpool keeping a clean sheet... AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO!

Bad week yet again for the both of us. :indiff:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im on 12 atm, with Young & Gabby just playing now.

I forgot to put Crouch in for Defoe.. Infact, i actuallly changed them, but forgot to click 'confirm transfer' :teeth:

Bad week for me too. Just hoping for a Bosingwa party & if Robinho is playing, a few goals from him..
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
8 points after 2 and A. Young playing now
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Assist for captain Ashley Young
Stu Laverty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Assist for captain Ashley Young
You'll make positive figures for the day now
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It says Milner got the assist.
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah I think it depends on whether they decide if Milner's cross was going in or not.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
That was never an OG. Ridiculous if it stays like that; it was just a deflection.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I HATE THIS GAME!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a feeling Cole will get a bonus
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by farhan)
I have a feeling Cole will get a bonus
Carlton Cole? I hope so cos I had to start him this week, but he had a few chances to score and generally messed them all up
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Very annoyed that I put Schwarz in tactically and then all the muppets in my league that have Van der Sar with Schwarz on the bench will benefit from his 7 points.

Also Cisse was a great buy Just disappointed with Gabby captain.
Stu Laverty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ADEBAYOR!!!!!!!!

I am in a bad mood now. My captain.
Salinger
Report 10 years ago
i've had a team since start of season on premierleague.com and daily mail's for 50,000£, i'm in top 10 for whole of uk in that.. pretty high in premierleauge.com
is it still alright to join?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by Salinger)
i've had a team since start of season on premierleague.com and daily mail's for 50,000£, i'm in top 10 for whole of uk in that.. pretty high in premierleauge.com
is it still alright to join?
There wont be anyone else joining the league, purely as it's unfair on the people that have been in since the start and are jostling for positions only to be knocked down by new entries.
Salinger
Report 10 years ago
There wont be anyone else joining the league, purely as it's unfair on the people that have been in since the start and are jostling for positions only to be knocked down by new entries.
ok :shifty:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (139)
38.29%
No - but I will (20)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.16%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (178)
49.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed