Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    hey, I'm tapping that ass :teeth:

You may well be tapping it... But it's not an oil well. Begs the question: what is coming out?!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Looking good Cal! Dare we ask what the story is...?
    Ran into a girl, ....sigh.

Sunnies and inflatable fish are hers!

ReputationRep:
    I see. I go for drunken/slightly existential myself.

Observe the lunacy:

ReputationRep:
    Mine are sometimes a bit frenetic...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Afternoon guys How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKTx)
    Afternoon guys How is everyone?
    Hey I'm not too bad thanks! Tiny bit hungover and battered after last night... how are you?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Lol oh dear - at least it's only a tiny bit!

Yeah I'm good thanks, had a good day at school (I work in one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Most likely will - it ain't cheap for us womenfolk to look so great :tongue:
    Well it is when you just use whatever shower gel is to hand, and nick your mother's shampoo :p:

On the other hand I manage to blow silly amounts of money on gorgeous colours of nail polish, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, etc etc etc. Right now I have lovely taupe/bronze nails...sounds icky but it actually looks really nice and quite subtle whilst still obviously not being natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Well it is when you just use whatever shower gel is to hand, and nick your mother's shampoo :p:

On the other hand I manage to blow silly amounts of money on gorgeous colours of nail polish, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, etc etc etc. Right now I have lovely taupe/bronze nails...sounds icky but it actually looks really nice and quite subtle whilst still obviously not being natural.
    That sounds like a fab colour! I'm currently trying to track down the new Tiffany blue nail polish! I probably make you look really frugal don't worry- I own around £600ish worth of nail polish and and getting on for that again in other makeup...
    I'm allergic to loads of stuff too, which means I have to be picky about what I buy.
    Metrosexual-ness is generally speaking very very very bad:p: A man should have dirt on his hands!

ReputationRep:
    Talk about mixed messages...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Completely irrelevant! [and shush, she doesn't like talking about it]
    I don't mind now I understand how it is meant!

Though we wouldn't be gorgeous, I would look like some kind of tiny dwarf person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    That sounds like a fab colour! I'm currently trying to track down the new Tiffany blue nail polish! I probably make you look really frugal don't worry- I own around £600ish worth of nail polish and and getting on for that again in other makeup...
    I'm allergic to loads of stuff too, which means I have to be picky about what I buy.
    Metrosexual-ness is generally speaking very very very bad:p: A man should have dirt on his hands!
    Oooh when you find it, let me know! I'm also after the perfect Tiffany/azure cross type blue, but not so much that it's turquoise. But if it's more than £5 then don't tell me because that'd be torture :p: I only get expensive foundation and concealer, everything else is from the more expensive Boots ranges rather than Debenhams ranges.

ReputationRep:
    Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh when you find it, let me know! I'm also after the perfect Tiffany/azure cross type blue, but not so much that it's turquoise. But if it's more than £5 then don't tell me because that'd be torture :p: I only get expensive foundation and concealer, everything else is from the more expensive Boots ranges rather than Debenhams ranges.
    China glaze are doing one called For Audrey, I think its £8ish(sorry!). I haven't found one in the UK yet though!
    That's fair enough, I unfortunately have a terrible MAC/Chanel/Nars/Bobbi Brown habit though I justofy it because makeup is sort of my hobby! And because most brands make shades that are far too dark for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    China glaze are doing one called For Audrey, I think its £8ish(sorry!). I haven't found one in the UK yet though!
    That's fair enough, I unfortunately have a terrible MAC/Chanel/Nars/Bobbi Brown habit though I justofy it because makeup is sort of my hobby! And because most brands make shades that are far too dark for me.
    That's how I justify MAC - it's the only brand that I can find other than online which has pale enough products for my skintone.

Never heard of China glaze, however if it's a particularly amazing colour, I'd probably stretch to £8. Just not more than £10, ever!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure I made myself clear....

YAWN

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Double Yawn.

Go away if you don't like it :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Shush boys, you all appreciate the end result so don't whinge!

ReputationRep:
    Shush boys, you all appreciate the end result so don't whinge!
    Exactly, we don't wake up this way you know:p:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.