Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    also :congrats: to Barton.... ****er did his job...as much as it hurts to say

ReputationRep:
    Small details can change a game, which happened alot of times against Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

tuck in lads
    "please rate another member" :nopity:

This is THE ultimate crumble. It beats the Arsenal 2-3 Spurs match, beats Wigan 3-2 Arsenal, it beats AC Milan 3-3 Liverpool, it beats Everton 3-3 Man Utd.

This will be in the history books 'til the end of time.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, bring Eboue on for defence was one of the big mistakes in this game.

(Original post by badger-man)
    What the f**k did Wenger say at half time?
    No pressure, probably. If he even turned up.

ReputationRep:
    Welllllll....I haven't seen the Diaby incident yet, but it was not a red card.

/Wenger :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    In Wenger we trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    So someone actually bet on it and won around £9300? :yikes:
    The £19 wasn't placed in one bet. More likely to be split between at least 10 people but very good wins for those who dared to risk it.

ReputationRep:
    bwahahahaha

**** me what a crazy afternoon :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    note to diaby: If your gonna punch barton, do it properly, merk him for the **** that he is!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever seen a bigger crumble :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    TBF it was never a pen. But thats football.

I wonder what Wenger would say in the post match interview, surely he can't use the mental strength line again.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and regardless of his quality or potential as a footballer, Diaby must leave this club. This + the own goal at Old Trafford last year, he's just an idiot.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Why you will never win the league. On the other hand; Dowd clearly had some type of grudge. The second penalty??? I mean come on. Diaby shouldnt have reacted like that but was i the only one to see Nolan get Szcnesy in a headlock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)

That Wenger never sees it . I always tell him to go to specsavers but he never listens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)

thanks for making me laugh in this dire situation

ReputationRep:
    The thing is Arsenal are the kind of team which somehow pull this off then beat Barcelona.
    However I cannot resist....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil Dowd)
    That Wenger never sees it . I always tell him to go to specsavers but he never listens.
    Haha phil, what you buying with your new found wealth?

ReputationRep:
    Predictable from you lot. Blaming the ref. TBH no matter who the **** the ref was you dont give 4 goal leads away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    But Wenger signed him. Wenger can never go wrong, right?

So Alex Ferguson has never been wrong? Jose Mourinho has never been wrong?

Sometimes...sometimes... :facepalm2:

The result today wasn't Wenger's fault. It was the combined ineptitude of Squillaci, Eboue and Phil Dowd.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.