Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat! Mine was on the 16th dec this wait is ridiculous!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    I'm in the same boat! Mine was on the 16th dec this wait is ridiculous!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Kings is actually taking the mick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    This is a joke
    Really hope we all get offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    Really hope we all get offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When was your interview

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting since October 27th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomble123)
    Your interview was 12, days after the UCAS deadline?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow applicants, just joined the TSR.

Firstly, congratulations to all you guys with offers, you must have done great at your interview and I'm sure your offers are well deserved

I had my kings interview 16th Jan, last Thursday 10.20 and have to say it was a pleasure to even be considered for an interview even if I don't get an offer I know I gave it my all. Kings has always been my favourite university and my first choice, the campus is brilliant and the teaching I've heard is of a great quality especially since it is linked with leading hospitals in Europe.

My interviewers were absolutely lovely ladies, really made me feel at ease and were extremely nice. Now for the long wait, not too long I hope, I really want to know whether I'll get an offer so I can withdraw from my upcoming interviews, firm kings and concentrate on my A levels.

Good luck to you all and hope you hear some good news soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    Hi fellow applicants, just joined the TSR.

Firstly, congratulations to all you guys with offers, you must have done great at your interview and I'm sure your offers are well deserved

I had my kings interview 16th Jan, last Thursday 10.20 and have to say it was a pleasure to even be considered for an interview even if I don't get an offer I know I gave it my all. Kings has always been my favourite university and my first choice, the campus is brilliant and the teaching I've heard is of a great quality especially since it is linked with leading hospitals in Europe.

My interviewers were absolutely lovely ladies, really made me feel at ease and were extremely nice. Now for the long wait, not too long I hope, I really want to know whether I'll get an offer so I can withdraw from my upcoming interviews, firm kings and concentrate on my A levels.

Good luck to you all and hope you hear some good news soon
    I was sitting next to you at the interview I think! (I may have peeked at your interview email while looking at my iPad, recognise the name!) I got my offer today so fingers crossed yours is coming soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gog101)
    Anyone else who had an interview during the first week of December still waiting? Had my interview on the 3rd and haven't heard a word since, haven't been asked to upload my passport.
    Same! Had mine the 5th, although I gave photocopies at the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    I was sitting next to you at the interview I think! (I may have peeked at your interview email while looking at my iPad, recognise the name!) I got my offer today so fingers crossed yours is coming soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello again, yes I do remember, you were looking at your ipad. Wow! Congratulations you must have aced the interview, WELL DONE Really pleased for you, I bet you nearly fainted (that's how I would feel) when you heard back! I can't believe you heard so soon, I'll be checking my portal every minute now. You've certainly given me some hope

Once again, well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomble123)
    Is this for medicine ? (Sorry ur previous post has been about politics offer from QM so was a bit confused )
    If it is about medicine are u a graduate ? Jus wondering coz they interviewed mostly graduates ( most of them if not all were kings graduates ) on and around 27th october ... Obviously i can be wrong but if ur a graduate ... I havent seen any graduates who have applied to a100 get an offer if they have had an interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Indeed I can but tbh now i need to work like mad for my exams- the offer has motivated me
    Are you a reapplicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Are you a reapplicant?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any idea if Kings has sent invites over to international applicants? I have a UKCAT Score of 770 band 3 and i am still waiting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    Does anybody have any idea if Kings has sent invites over to international applicants? I have a UKCAT Score of 770 band 3 and i am still waiting....
    They're not being very systematic at all. There have been internationals with 800+ and 740 who have interviews. Just got to wait! (I'm international too and I'm still waiting too so I feel your pain)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franngu)
    They're not being very systematic at all. There have been internationals with 800+ and 740 who have interviews. Just got to wait! (I'm international too and I'm still waiting too so I feel your pain)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, did somebody around 740 get an interview, i was worried the cutoff had gone way above my score, i really cannot understand why so much delay, btw whats your score?

ReputationRep:
    Offer yday! Had my interview last week + didn't think it went amazingly so there's hope for all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymiss_x)
    Offer yday! Had my interview last week + didn't think it went amazingly so there's hope for all!
    Congratulations you obviously aced it

You'll be getting even more PM's now asking for information on the interview

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Congrats to everyone with offers, and good luck to people with Interviews!

Does anybody know if King's is giving out more interviews? And did anybody get rejected yet?

This is the most annoying thing I have experienced.

ReputationRep:
    Gave up patience just called surprising they picked up the phone I called 02078487964 ( I can't remember if this is their new number or old one ) ... They said it shouldn't be too long now ...for December candidates ; they are working through in chronological order and reviewing interview scores ... ( obviously I didn't give my Ucas number Lolz ) .... Not too many left to go through ( I guess there will be massive chunk of offers / rejections)
    Well they said they can't say a date but I said what about first couple of weeks of February .., they said that is realistic .... But no promises ( obviously) .... So yea I hope this helps
    Please that is all I know .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.