Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Students with no offers yet, how did you feel your interviews went?
    Came out happy, then when I thought about it I realised it was crap

ReputationRep:
    to the school leavers with offers and are doing 4 subjects, how come your offer is AAA, and not AAAC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Lord knows.....
    It was different ......
    How about urself general Maximus ( if I remember correctly ur a grad .... U applied to 5 year programme aswelll) have u not heard back ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I felt it was my best interview yet and I really enjoyed my time. I am a graduate applying for both 5 and 4 year and for both I've had interviews - hopefully I'll get a place for one of them.

I might call them tomorrow to ask if they will be offering any more graduates places for the 5 year - if they say no, then I guess we are either rejected or waiting list - which sucks to be honest; I felt I did well.

Aren't you a graduate also?

(Original post by ladams)
    Came out happy, then when I thought about it I realised it was crap
    If you came out happy then I'm sure it's a good sign; have hope!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was really weird too if it helps - yet to hear though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    Mine was really weird too if it helps - yet to hear though
    are you a reapplicant?

ReputationRep:
    I do still have hope, though not much, as quite a lot of the applicants who really care about getting in use student room and so more than likely a large proportion of these will get offers. Well hopefully anyway :l

ReputationRep:
    Overall my whole interview day felt horrible. I came out feeling so down and tired and drained and during it I felt a bit patronised and like they were trying to intimidate me ( I know this isn't really the case, it must've been to test me under pressure but at the time I felt really uncomfortable). My kings interview prior to it felt way better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XingBairong)
    are you a reapplicant?
    Yeah but it does seem a few reapps have heard :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    Yeah but it does seem a few reapps have heard :/
    yeah... I'm quite worried right now... Barts is my first choice.

I know I already have an offer from SGUL but still, Barts is really where I want to go.
    Really hope I would hear back from them tomorrow.

Is Barts your first choice? and how's your other unis?
    if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate and luckily I have been offered a place for the 5 year programme. Are there any graduates out there doing the 5 year in september?

For those who haven't heard back don't be disheartened I'm sure it will be okay. I say that because I had 3 interviews this year and was only able to attend one (Barts), truth be told I am terrible at interviews and I got through somehow. I say terrible because I have applied to Bart's before have been unsuccesful both post- and pre-interview. But look on the bright side... they say no news is good news. Best of luck to all of you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    I'm from HK too! but I haven't heard anything either... I don't think they've given out that many offers yet. (or at least I hope they haven't).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    R u taking the ALevels or IB?

ReputationRep:
    Facebook page for the lucky ones with offers!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223811154492380/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandyy1234)
    R u taking the ALevels or IB?
    A levels!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did any international applicants get offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are any of these offer holders international by any chance? Offers were given to international applicants after the home/eu last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    did any international applicants get offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, not yet I hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momo26396)
    That was from admissions!
    Good luck to all!
    Does that mean that re-applicants will ONLY hear this week if they get an offer, or does it mean that the MAJORITY of re-applicants will hear this week if they get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    any school leavers doing IB heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PocketMerlin)
    Does that mean that re-applicants will ONLY hear this week if they get an offer, or does it mean that the MAJORITY of re-applicants will hear this week if they get an offer?
    I think that all home/eu applicants are hearing from Barts first. So perhaps international reapplicants will hear next week?

ReputationRep:
    I just called the admission. The lady confirmed that the last day to send out offers would be next Friday, also there is NO preferences of background (int'l v home, grad v school leaver) which will be sent first. Everything will come along to us as they assess.

Hope that helps soothing the edge that some int'l and graduate students might have like I did ^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.