Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat100000)
    Yeah that's right! I wrote about psychosurgery/pre frontal labotomy, ect and chlorpromazine☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For biological treatments we only learnt about drugs/ECT. I didn't have much choice

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me I'm not the only person who missed the first question. That was a letter question apparently :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what did you get for the research into negative stress about type a and b I talked about the western collab group..

ReputationRep:
    I thought they included the part about the holiday and wedding in the Janet question due to role conflict: demands in both her workplace and personal life were high which would cause stress. Maybe I'm wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    In my answer I defined locus of control and then talked about how Keiran is least likely to resist pressures to conform
    Didn't mention Zachary is this ok for full 4 marks
    I think that would be okay! I didn't mention Zach either I don't think but I explained what locus of control is aswell☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmUncreative)
    question 1a. answer ?
    C, negative correlation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentwiz)
    same I didn't mention Tom :// but I'm guessing we had to talk about all three in that question for full marks
    nah you didn't i think it was there just to fool people i hope anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blaze9990)
    Zach needed his lucky socks. Luck is what people with ILC believe. Tom is just a sideman
    ohoh lol, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    I reckon I got 53 on unit 1 and 52 on this one. Would this be a B? I'm nervous..
    That should definitely be at least a B, you might scrape an A if the grade boundaries are nice!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf are you lot on? The question was on who was more likely to resist pressures to conform. The only answer is Kieran. Why would you talk about who is more likely to conform?
    That's what I thought it was....I didn't write anything about who was most and least likely to conform, only that Kieran was less likely to conform due to his internal locus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat100000)
    Okay thank you! I was aiming for an A but I think I would be happy with a c/b on this paper because I think this one went the worst out of the 2☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You could still get an A overall depending on how you performed on unit 1! Last years grade boundaries for unit 2 was 50/72 and the year before was only 52/72. You might find that some points you made are still worthy of picking up points even if you think you missed them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deano321)
    alright it sounds about right to be honest ..... and don't worry about it. its done now
    Yeah, true

ReputationRep:
    Zach needed his lucky socks. Luck is what people with ILC believe. Tom is just a sideman
    No luck is what people with external locus of control believe in.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf are you lot on? The question was on who was more likely to resist pressures to conform. The only answer is Kieran. Why would you talk about who is more likely to conform?
    Yup, that's what I thought too. Pretty sure there was no need at all to mention Zach, and Tom was just there to throw people off for the first part of the question.

ReputationRep:
    There was a tick box at the bottom.. dw it was only a mark. I put B

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you wrote about BZ's and BB's you would have HAD to link this to psychopathology somehow directly clearly with excellent language.

Would have been smarter to talk about anti-psychotics and anti-depressants as some markschemes have said ignore Bz's and BB's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckyjdavey)
    I think I was pretty general, bit annoyed though that I completely mixed it up! Thanks for your help
    I think someone else mentioned that BZs can be used for abnormality so potentially you can get more marks here too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamJOM)
    Yup, that's what I thought too. Pretty sure there was no need at all to mention Zach, and Tom was just there to throw people off for the first part of the question.
    ahah omg I didn't even realise there was a Tom in the question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    C, negative correlation?
    hmm, thanks

ReputationRep:
    who the hell is tom?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.