:hugs: how you feeling now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    arghhh :bawling:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    I'm sad. I feel alone.
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Just back from A&E after my uni sent me there. Been referred to Crisis team
    :hugs: for all you! hope you're all gonna be okay! and bullettheory I hope crisis team goes okay?

ReputationRep:
    ive been wandering aimlessly around asda for the last hour because ive ****ed up everything I ever do and I don't want to go home

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: how you feeling now?
    Scared. Flat has been bugged and I don't know who to trust. Gonna try and sleep but am really worried something bad is gonna happen.

Sorry you're not feeling great :hugs:

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: for all you! hope you're all gonna be okay! and bullettheory I hope crisis team goes okay?
    Thanks mate. :hugs: meant to see them tomorrow so we will see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    ive been wandering aimlessly around asda for the last hour because ive ****ed up everything I ever do and I don't want to go home

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: im sure you haven't! you should go somewhere safe if you can!

(Original post by bullettheory)
    Thanks mate. :hugs: meant to see them tomorrow so we will see how it goes
    let us know how it goes, hopefully it's okay for you, sorry to hear things are going rough for you atm :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :console: im sure you haven't! you should go somewhere safe if you can!

let us know how it goes, hopefully it's okay for you, sorry to hear things are going rough for you atm :hugs:
    I have :sadnod: I mess up everything in my life :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have :sadnod: I mess up everything in my life :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really don't think that's true at all, you have friends, you're at Uni, you're a mod on here, all of these things require huge amounts of not messing things up to do! heck most of them require the opposite! im sure none of your friends on here or IRL think you mess everything up either! I know it's easy to think that way when you are down believe me I've been there myself but that's just the depression and stuff talking okay, it's not true at all trust me okay! huge huge hugs :hugs: really hope you are gonna be okay!

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think that's true at all, you have friends, you're at Uni, you're a mod on here, all of these things require huge amounts of not messing things up to do! heck most of them require the opposite! im sure none of your friends on here or IRL think you mess everything up either! I know it's easy to think that way when you are down believe me I've been there myself but that's just the depression and stuff talking okay, it's not true at all trust me okay! huge huge hugs :hugs: really hope you are gonna be okay!
    I don't really have friends, I end up losing them all because I'm a bad friend or I'm useless at keeping in contact.

I'm probably going to end up failing uni again this year because I'm so useless I can't even get out of bed to go to lectures so how on earth am I going to pass exams?

And I'm pretty crap as a mod, I know that :/

And I just ended up snapping at my flatmate because she kept asking what was wrong and I dont actually have an answer to that. I'm such a horrible person I should have just stayed outside in the rain

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saw psychiatrist, tried so hard not to cry on the bus home, only failed a little and really hope no one noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Too tired to answer. Hugs to everyone! And Oddsocks, you are not anything of that, just too down to see a silverlining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    History and Politics.
    Sounds cool! Good luck with it all.

ReputationRep:
    Dont want to go tomorrow too anxious

ReputationRep:
    I've been having panic attacks again lately and they suck.

Hugs to all, it's not easy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have friends, I end up losing them all because I'm a bad friend or I'm useless at keeping in contact.

I'm probably going to end up failing uni again this year because I'm so useless I can't even get out of bed to go to lectures so how on earth am I going to pass exams?

And I'm pretty crap as a mod, I know that :/

And I just ended up snapping at my flatmate because she kept asking what was wrong and I dont actually have an answer to that. I'm such a horrible person I should have just stayed outside in the rain

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I know that's not true, you've said you have some before and I know you have friends on here, I know it's hard to maintain friendships (I struggle with that myself) but I really doubt you don't have any!

you still made it to Uni though, that's a HUGE HUGE achievement in of itself! even if you have to take time out or redo things that's okay cause you are ILL, that's what mental health issues are, just like having a virus or something!

they wouldn't have made you one if that was the case!

that's okay, I snap at people when I get down too, doesn't make you a bad person just shows you are struggling is all!

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I know that's not true, you've said you have some before and I know you have friends on here, I know it's hard to maintain friendships (I struggle with that myself) but I really doubt you don't have any!

you still made it to Uni though, that's a HUGE HUGE achievement in of itself! even if you have to take time out or redo things that's okay cause you are ILL, that's what mental health issues are, just like having a virus or something!

they wouldn't have made you one if that was the case!

that's okay, I snap at people when I get down too, doesn't make you a bad person just shows you are struggling is all!

:hugs:
    thanks for being so nice, I do need to work on being a better person though :/

watching a cute cartoon that's making me smile now, so that's helping

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thanks for being so nice, I do need to work on being a better person though :/

watching a cute cartoon that's making me smile now, so that's helping

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wouldn't say things if I didn't think they were true we can all probably work on that tbf! nobody's perfect remember!

that's good I went through a phase where I was really into anime a few years ago so watched like tons and tons of it still watch them sometimes now but not like I did a while back haha

ReputationRep:
    I can't even concentrate watching a TV program for more than 10 mins without feeling completely exhausted.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.