x Turn on thread page Beta

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015? watch

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Catwoman and Harley Quinn, I swear I saw those hoes kiss, I laughed at Jason Voorhees rockin' glowsticks.
    And Dr. Octopus was also getting physical with Ursula; the two were making out and touching tentacles.
    Then Voldemort greeted Vader with a fist pound; they were checking out Mystique's ass next to Chris Brown.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Then Voldemort greeted Vader with a fist pound; they were checking out Mystique's a-- next to Chris Brown.

*Records stop*

CHRIS BROWN??? Somebody needs to throw that guy out of the club, seriously!

(Original post by z33)
    hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    Catwoman and Harley Quinn, I swear I saw those hoes kiss, I laughed at Jason Voorhees rockin' glowsticks.
    And Dr. Octopus was also getting physical with Ursula; the two were making out and touching tentacles.
    idk wtf you're talking about but i saw catwoman and harley quinn and i am listening talk to me
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Then Voldemort greeted Vader with a fist pound; they were checking out Mystique's a-- next to Chris Brown.

*Records stop*

CHRIS BROWN??? Somebody needs to throw that guy out of the club, seriously!

hehehe.
    And Megatron, he was getting it on, he was drawing a crowd, and they were calling out loud like:
    "Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant

(Original post by z33)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    And Megatron, he was getting it on, he was drawing a crowd, and they were calling out loud like:
    "Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go Megatron! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    looked up and saw Venom doing Jager Bombs on the ceiling. That's when I knew that I'd be partying with all these villains.

wooh.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    such an annoyingly catchy song darn it gunno be in my head now
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    looked up and saw Venom doing Jager Bombs on the ceiling. That's when I knew that I'd be partying with all these villains.

wooh.
    I can't keep partying 'round. Keep partying 'round. Keep partying, partying, partying.
    I can't keep partying 'round. Keep partying 'round. Keep partying with all these villains.
    All these villains. All these villains. All these villains. All these villains.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's when I saw her there, from across the room: Poison Ivy doing Jell-o shots with Dr. Doom.
    Like the Eye of Sauron, I couldn't look away. And she was with some Joker - the dude was probably gay.

(Original post by z33)
    idk wtf you're talking about but i saw catwoman and harley quinn and i am listening talk to me
    It's a Your Favorite Martian Lyric, from Club Villian.

ReputationRep:
    don't even celebrate Halloween but feeling in a festive mood

ReputationRep:

hooray BATMAN!

ReputationRep:
    childhood bae

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by z33)

ReputationRep:
    And Patrick Bateman passed us shots of vodka, me and Jabba tossed them back like "Oooga chaca!"
    I pushed Elmer Fudd out of the way, so that I could get closer, and I don't mean to be a Predator, but I got to get at her.

ReputationRep:
    Freddy used his claws to open up chardonnay, I grabbed a glass and walked up to her like "Yo, pardon me."
    I took her home, and she and I spent the night chillin' up in the bedroom partying with one hot-a-- villain.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.