Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    I have a higher win to loss ratio against everybody except Jam and Luke (equal). Also Depleted but I haven't played him on FIFA 16 yet. Puts me in Top 3 at the very minimum as Luke is a pussio to rematch.

Anyways we should do the Tournament soon that I promised I'd organise.
    Das it

Ngl, I'd rather not finish dead last in a TSR organised tournament. It's just a set-up to get endlessly trolled by whoever finishes higher than you.

Banter when Jam loses in the first round though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn Malik)
    I am clearly top 2 bro's:

1. Jam/Me
    2. Difeo/Dirty*****
    3. Rk
    4. *******

18629. Puke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't have a negative record against anybody and I've played Difeo, Dirtybit and Rk (In addition to rekking SUG and AR on FIFA15). Don't play you because you're a ***** and Jam is hilariously boastful so there's no point giving him ammo.

Pipe down you manlet.

ReputationRep:
    I am clearly top 2 bro's:

1. Jam/Me
    2. Difeo/Dirty*****
    3. Rk
    4. *******

18629. Puke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Want a game?

Also Jam hasn't beaten me on FIFA 16 yet

ReputationRep:
    Want a game?

Also Jam hasn't beaten me on FIFA 16 yet
    Brother's on at the mo, I can come on for about half past 11, we can 1v1 or if others are on/can come online we can pro clubs some more?

I'm on now actually, jam and Difeo also on so up to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brother's on at the mo, I can come on for about half past 11, we can 1v1 or if others are on/can come online we can pro clubs some more?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    I have a higher win to loss ratio against everybody except Jam (equal) and Luke (equal). Also Depleted but I haven't played him on FIFA 16 yet. Puts me in Top 3 at the very minimum as Luke is a pussio to rematch.

Anyways we should do the Tournament soon that I promised I'd organise.
    You didn't include the losses vs me in FIFA 15? Either way I have a better win to loss ratio vs everybody here that I've faced if you include all FIFA's.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    come online m7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    come online m7
    I'm on but resetting my internet which fuked up, don't start without pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    You didn't include the losses vs me in FIFA 15? Either way I have a better win to loss ratio vs everybody here that I've faced if you include all FIFA's.
    Told you why I don't before

ReputationRep:
    Told you why I don't before
    Actually yeah good point.

Tbh I'm just good at not losing games. Like the last time we played I was pretty poor but just did enough not to lose. Was facing Difeo on a similar situation so I went to game management mode as soon as I went back ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Big up Dirty***** and Puke

ReputationRep:
    Man like FK really gonna say he's better than me. Smh.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway difeo how did the games go for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Man like FK really gonna say he's better than me. Smh.
    I ruined you 2-0 pal, went into control mode second half which is why you were on the front foot a bit more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyway difeo how did the games go for you?
    Neck and neck until my keeper went fuĺl retard in the last game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Neck and neck until my keeper went fuĺl retard in the last game
    That first Martinez goal was jokes but really I shouldn't have lost all the leads then. Figured how to beat you though as I tend to get worse as the game goes on. Also your offside traps while annoying at first are quite easy to get past once you know somebody has used it.

ReputationRep:
    That first Martinez goal was jokes but really I shouldn't have lost all the leads then.

Figured how to beat you though as I tend to get worse as the game goes on. Also your offside traps while annoying at first are quite easy to get past once you know somebody has used it.
    I am United 2012-13

Lel nah you couldn't handle the offside traps and you tried it yourself in the last game

ReputationRep:
    PES is better! Lol joke. I don't want to start another war. Ha what is the point of this message. Why am I still using TSR instead of revising. First world problems#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I am United 2012-13

Lel nah you couldn't handle the offside traps and you tried it yourself in the last game
    Na my first goal for Dortmund was getting past the offside trap. You caught me a few times but in the final game I just let my fullback overlap and played more patiently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorSnape)
    PES is better! Lol joke. I don't want to start another war. Ha what is the point of this message. Why am I still using TSR instead of revising. First world problems#
    Weirdo.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.