Turn on thread page Beta

Film Fanatics Society - Chat Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you have to tell people when you're being sarcastic, you're definitely good at it.

If you haven't noticed, detecting sarcasm on the internet is pretty hard tbpfh.

(Original post by Phalanges)
    If you have to tell people when you're being sarcastic, you're definitely good at it.
    Change the thread title of the TSR recommends thread to something more appealing. We are not actually recommending now are we?

I only have received one other PM.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Why do both of your usernames have a '+' sign in front of them?

HIV positive

We iz buddies. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Why do both of your usernames have a '+' sign in front of them?

Doesn't look like that on my computer. :unsure:

HIV positive which means ...
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with my CD4 cells. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in a 'The Runaways was FRIGGIN' awesome' sort of mood. Anyone else seen it yet? Made me want to buy a leather jacket and snog Kristen Stewart.

ReputationRep:
    On recommendation from Tarantino Top 20 list, I watched Dogville. Very perculiar film and I can understand why american critics don't like it but I was pleasantly surprised. Also impressive twist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    I'm still in a 'The Runaways was FRIGGIN' awesome' sort of mood. Anyone else seen it yet? Made me want to buy a leather jacket and snog Kristen Stewart.
    what is the runaways

ReputationRep:
    http://tinyurl.com/39xzawq

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    I know that feeling! :p:

(Original post by Roobsa)
    I know that feeling! :p:
    Let's reignite this feeling.

Spoiler:
    Show

Perhaps it's the way her character is portrayed but I've always had the strong urge to slap her when I've seen her on TV/Film etc
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Let's reignite this feeling.

Perhaps it's the way her character is portrayed but I've always had the strong urge to slap her when I've seen her on TV/Film etc
    That angsty thing she's got going on works for me.

ReputationRep:
    eurgh

ReputationRep:
    nah. i dont crush on famous ppl. everyone's beautiful on the big screen innit.

:rofl: seen this in someone's sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    nah. i dont crush on famous ppl. everyone's beautiful on the big screen innit.
    Except this fine fellow.

ReputationRep:
    Dakota Fanning was pretty awesome in it too, but it would be a bit too pervy to develop a girl crush on her I think, seeing as she still looks so teeny weeny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Batman 3 title revealed

The Dark Knight Rises? What kind of a name is that?!

And Nolan doing a Catwoman movie sounds very interesting indeed. :sexface:
    Eh, it's a title.

I'd be very happy to see Catwoman get a big part in this film - she is the major love interest for Batman, so it was a little disappointing for me not to see her in the last two films. Although, the article only mentions that 'several little-known actresses were being tested', so for all we know it could be Poison Ivy or a female Robin.

I thought for a minute they'd go for Batman: Return of the Dark Knight. :p:

Disappointing about no Riddler though, he forms part of a holy trinity for me with the Joker and Scarecrow (from my admittedly sketchy Batman knowledge) so it would have been great to see him. Need to get a big villain to stack the film up, these kind of films never work when Batman is the most interesting character.

**** knows why he seems so averse to shooting in 3D though, it's almost as if he wants WB to tack on post-conversion instead.
    Ugh, no. The Riddler is considered something of a joke; hardly a major villain on a par with Joker or Scarecrow. The Joker is an insane, super-intelligent anarchist. Scarecrow makes you live out your darkest fears. The Riddler...commits crimes specifically designed so that Batman can foil them. And gets his rocks off on that. Right. There are plenty of more interesting Batman villains. Bane, Hush, Clayface, Killer Croc...

I want some Nutella :coma:

Do you guys eat when you are watching a film? A few people I know absolutely hate eating anything whilst watching a film.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.