Wow seems like I've missed quite a lot
Vae
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
Wow seems like I've missed quite a lot

Your nerves will thank you for it. Just a joke of a game. The most expensive squad in the world relies on a ****ty ref to win against a side that was just promoted.
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by qua)
Your nerves will thank you for it. Just a joke of a game. The most expensive squad in the world relies on a ****ty ref to win against a side that was just promoted.
Ahhhh well at least Real have dropped points already

How are Barcelona playing. Its been almost 3 weeks since I last knew how they were doing?
Vae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)

How are Barcelona playing. Its been almost 3 weeks since I last knew how they were doing?
The first half of last game (v. Real Sociedad) was the most beautiful football I've seen from Barca since 2012 and reminded a bit of Pep's best times. I posted this video before, but it basically summarises the game so well:

Just look at Xavi's and Iniesta's backheels. The worst aspect of their performance was actually Messi missing 3-4 good chances... so if the biggest problem is Messi's finishing, this should tell you enough
Too bad though that Mascherano is injured though. Bartra performed well, but we'll see how he fares against Celtic... Let's just hope Pique doesn't get injured now.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by qua)
The first half of last game (v. Real Sociedad) was the most beautiful football I've seen from Barca since 2012 and reminded a bit of Pep's best times. I posted this video before, but it basically summarises the game so well:

Just look at Xavi's and Iniesta's backheels. The worst aspect of their performance was actually Messi missing 3-4 good chances... so if the biggest problem is Messi's finishing, this should tell you enough
Too bad though that Mascherano is injured though. Bartra performed well, but we'll see how he fares against Celtic... Let's just hope Pique doesn't get injured now.

Oh wow that was lovely :coma:

Good they haven't dropped points and if the problem is Messi's finishing as you say can only be a good thing :laugh:

Was about to ask how about the defense whats that been like?
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So what happened here? :lol:

Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1-0 Messi. Nice.
Vae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll get back to you, but DAMN, what a golazo by Messi.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by qua)
I'll get back to you, but DAMN, what a golazo by Messi.
I know but its expected from him.
Vae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
And he's injured again.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sighhhh
Existentialgrad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Madrid derby should be good tonight. Let's hope Atletico give them a good game and come away with at least a point. It's important that Atletico stay up there and not allow the big two to gallop away to give the league some respectability.

I'm glad that Valencia are starting to pick up. They are a huge club in La Liga terms and should be up there at least challenging for the Champions League places. Such a shame that they have such crippling debts, as they looked like the team to break the big two duopoly back in the mid 2000s. Since they've become a selling club the big two have just marched away.
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by qua)
And he's injured again.
Who, Bale?
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
Who, Bale?

Messi.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lets get this party started.

Illra is playing. Is this his Real debut?
Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That was a good finish from Costa.
The Assassin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
brb spend 100 million on a player then leave him on the bench
Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol at Costa. This match is hilarious, everyone is on the wum. Costa will get sent off.
Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Noooo he took Isco off
sevchenko
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Real Madrid are a joke.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise