Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    was told today by nottingham admissions that replies for economics could be as late as march...(still haven't received mine)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcd1711)
    was told today by nottingham admissions that replies for economics could be as late as march...(still haven't received mine)
    Me neither, though expecting a rejection anyway as I only applied with AAA predictions, what you predicted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamsandler)
    Me neither, though expecting a rejection anyway as I only applied with AAA predictions, what you predicted

a*aa

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know when are UCL supposed to give the rest of the offers out?

OR have they given them all out already?

Really worried!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebelV005)
    Anybody know when are UCL supposed to give the rest of the offers out?

OR have they given them all out already?

Really worried!!!
    Chillax, they're handed next batch of offers out in February and March so don't expect to hear until then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    Chillax, they're handed next batch of offers out in February and March so don't expect to hear until then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys i just got an email inviting me to one of those offer holder open days so it seems UCL are handing out some more offers.Fingers crossed you may hear from them soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuDa2103)
    Guys i just got an email inviting me to one of those offer holder open days so it seems UCL are handing out some more offers.Fingers crossed you may hear from them soon
    Ah congrats! When is the open day ? Assuming 2-3 weeks from now ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    Ah congrats! When is the open day ? Assuming 2-3 weeks from now ?
    Two weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    Two weeks
    Congrats!!! I really am looking forward to an open day invitation... The waiting tortures me :/ Are you applying for pure economics? May I ask when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to queen Marys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runjennyrun17)
    Congrats!!! I really am looking forward to an open day invitation... The waiting tortures me :/ Are you applying for pure economics? May I ask when did you apply?
    Thanks, but I don't intend on taking the UCL offer. I applied on 14th Oct.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Bath department day on the 5th of March? I booked last night.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I have a question.. As far as I'm going to pay my fees through SAAS, when do I have to fill in and complete my registration? I have not received any offer yet. Do I have to wait till I receive one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but I don't intend on taking the UCL offer. I applied on 14th Oct.
    hi,
    Congrats on your offer

Can you please let me know of your AS grades and A2 predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebelV005)
    hi,
    Congrats on your offer

Can you please let me know of your AS grades and A2 predictions?
    AS: 4A
    A2: 4A* prediction

ReputationRep:
    I'm a UCL applicant for L100 but I haven't received a visit day invitation (yet).
    Can someone who has either been on the visit in November or had the email please enlighten me on what it entails? Does it include interviews or tests etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamessmith14)
    Hello, got on invitation to UCL open day for L101, just wondering is this a guarantee of an offer or does it depend whether you stand out on the open day. also should a suit be worn?

You can wear whatever you want. I went to one earlier in the year and not one person wore a suit.

ReputationRep:
    You can wear whatever you want. I went to one earlier in the year and not one person wore a suit.
    Thanks, have you received an offer after attending, also what happens during the three hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamessmith14)
    Thanks, have you received an offer after attending, also what happens during the three hours
    Yeah it took a while for the offer to come in, though.

It's the stuff you'd expect: UCL tour, information about course, them trying to sell UCL to you, economics lecture, etc...

ReputationRep:
    just got an open day invitation for the L101 course at UCL!! So happy!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.