Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Section Leader or Admin posts thread MK XX Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to count faster than this guys. Been lurking all morning. Poor effort :gah:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    You'll have to count faster than this guys. Been lurking all morning. Poor effort :gah:
    You guys are aware theres some chinese guy creating threads in each university advertising diplomas.:confused:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    You guys are aware theres some chinese guy creating threads in each university advertising diplomas.:confused:
    We're on it :yes:

ReputationRep:
    He's already been banned!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Morning all! Grumpy GEG as been woken up so builders can fit the mirror in my bathroom... I wanted a lie in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its Andy)
    He's already been banned!
    We were already on it

ReputationRep:
    You banned him quickly, I was about to report him less than a minute after he posted then noticed he'd already been banned. Clearly one of you mods is Usain Bolt

ReputationRep:
    went clubbing last night, don't know whether its my thing or not.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    KILTS AND CEILIDHS :love:
    yes. Just yes. Kilts are awesome.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    yes. Just yes. Kilts are awesome.
    :five: we know where it's at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Then let's not use the word friendzone because it's bull****.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just keep things platonic and don't kiss them and they should get the message it's just platonic
    Finally caught up on this thread (one weekend away + 10 hour shifts all week means things build up, got 106 watched topics with new posts in since monday) - this, very much this. With the spoiler - definitely, and do not return the romantic gestures, date them, making them think you see them the same way then turn round and say, actually I just like you as a friend. My ex did that to me and frankly nothing hurt me as much as that did.

:five: we know where it's at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed :five: I greatly enjoy wearing a kilt, far more comfortable than a suit.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Finally caught up on this thread (one weekend away + 10 hour shifts all week means things build up, got 106 watched topics with new posts in since monday) - this, very much this. With the spoiler - definitely, and do not return the romantic gestures, date them, making them think you see them the same way then turn round and say, actually I just like you as a friend. My ex did that to me and frankly nothing hurt me as much as that did.

Hugs for you :hugs:

Plus if you carry a knife with a suit you're a psycho, if you carry a knife with a kilt you're just being traditional!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Interesting conversation last night :ninja:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Afternoon Interesting conversation last night :ninja:
    :teehee: there are two things people shouldn't get me ranting about - feminism and linguistics...hard to stop me on either topic!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Hugs for you :hugs:

Plus if you carry a knife with a suit you're a psycho, if you carry a knife with a kilt you're just being traditional!
    Cheers hun.

Yep - legal to carry a dagger in your sock so long as you are wearing a kilt. T'is awesome.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :teehee: there are two things people shouldn't get me ranting about - feminism and linguistics...hard to stop me on either topic!
    :console: Personally my opinion on it is that if you help a girl you should expect anything sexual to come out of it :nah:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo :hi:

(Original post by shorttstuff)
    went clubbing last night, don't know whether its my thing or not.
    How come?

Spending a day and night in a kilt is not comfortable, especially when you're constantly dancing and being all hot :sadnod:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I've been quite curious in wearing a kilt tbh, however we don't have that down South

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    :console: Personally my opinion on it is that if you help a girl you should expect anything sexual to come out of it :nah:
    Did somebody say... sexual? :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.