Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymiss_x)
    Offer yday! Had my interview last week + didn't think it went amazingly so there's hope for all!
    Congratulations!! What time did it come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Gave up patience just called surprising they picked up the phone I called 02078487964 ( I can't remember if this is their new number or old one ) ... They said it shouldn't be too long now ...for December candidates ; they are working through in chronological order and reviewing interview scores ... ( obviously I didn't give my Ucas number Lolz ) .... Not too many left to go through ( I guess there will be massive chunk of offers / rejections)
    Well they said they can't say a date but I said what about first couple of weeks of February .., they said that is realistic .... But no promises ( obviously) .... So yea I hope this helps
    Please that is all I know .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh please! "That is all I know..."

You are sooo useful I'd be too scared they'd ask for my UCAS ID lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    Hi fellow applicants, just joined the TSR.

Firstly, congratulations to all you guys with offers, you must have done great at your interview and I'm sure your offers are well deserved

I had my kings interview 16th Jan, last Thursday 10.20 and have to say it was a pleasure to even be considered for an interview even if I don't get an offer I know I gave it my all. Kings has always been my favourite university and my first choice, the campus is brilliant and the teaching I've heard is of a great quality especially since it is linked with leading hospitals in Europe.

My interviewers were absolutely lovely ladies, really made me feel at ease and were extremely nice. Now for the long wait, not too long I hope, I really want to know whether I'll get an offer so I can withdraw from my upcoming interviews, firm kings and concentrate on my A levels.

Good luck to you all and hope you hear some good news soon
    Hey I was there waiting, had my interview similar time. Good luck to you too, hope we hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    Gave up patience just called surprising they picked up the phone I called 02078487964 ( I can't remember if this is their new number or old one ) ... They said it shouldn't be too long now ...for December candidates ; they are working through in chronological order and reviewing interview scores ... ( obviously I didn't give my Ucas number Lolz ) .... Not too many left to go through ( I guess there will be massive chunk of offers / rejections)
    Well they said they can't say a date but I said what about first couple of weeks of February .., they said that is realistic .... But no promises ( obviously) .... So yea I hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for calling them - I'm going crazy waiting for a reply (Dec10th) and I have a feeling I'll be rejected!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So erm, I called up too.
    And apparently they are interviewing all the way to the end of March.... I think the safe conclusion we can draw from this is....we really don't know what's going on. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franngu)
    They're not being very systematic at all. There have been internationals with 800+ and 740 who have interviews. Just got to wait! (I'm international too and I'm still waiting too so I feel your pain)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    Wow, did somebody around 740 get an interview, i was worried the cutoff had gone way above my score, i really cannot understand why so much delay, btw whats your score?
    I literally feel like running into a brick wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obaidiio)
    You may have accidently clicked on the flag when you were inbox which prioritises the message and it and brings it to your homepage. Just click on the red flag to remove the message from your homepage
    Oh yeah I had done, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myflyisopen)
    SAAAAME!

Although were you asked to upload your Passport?

I wasn't, I was only asked to upload my A-levels and GCSE certificates...

Then again i'm an EU applicant and I don't even have a passport, in my country it suffices to have a national ID card. I'm fairly worried that there is a rejection coming my way, as I haven't been asked to upload passport or ID card....

Anyway, what time was your interview on the 11th? I had mine at 14:40
    Yeah I has to upload my gcses and a levels, not my passport though. Im in the UK. Half 4 I had my interview

ReputationRep:
    I know it sounds bad but I can't help but think that it's best to assume rejections at this point ... For all of us who haven't heard since December. It has been an extremely long time and very few rejections have been handed out. It make sense that they're waiting to send them all out at once. It's the only way things add up .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    I know it sounds bad but I can't help but think that it's best to assume rejections at this point ... For all of us who haven't heard since December. It has been an extremely long time and very few rejections have been handed out. It make sense that they're waiting to send them all out at once. It's the only way things add up .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I second this but .... They are in total control ...we can't make them hurry up or slow down... So it's back to the nail biting... Hair pulling... Hagen das eating.... Weight gaining.... Stress inducing ...... Mortality increasing Wait FML ( if u don't know what that is google it ... I will not swear on this awesome form )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really doubt that they would send rejections unless your interview went really really really bad. The chances of getting an offer after interview are really high

ReputationRep:
    I second the suggestion of running into a Brick wall. Still waiting for an interview. Please. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do they send you an email if you get an interview. I've developed an obsession with my application!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layontheland)
    Do they send you an email if you get an interview. I've developed an obsession with my application!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As far as I've seen from people who have had offers they submit it on the portal first and send the email later

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had my interview last week but never received an email notif. the portal was updated on the 23rd of December tho so I'm afraid you might have to just keep going on the portal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    As far as I've seen from people who have had offers they submit it on the portal first and send the email later
    (Original post by qwerty_96)
    Had my interview last week but never received an email notif. the portal was updated on the 23rd of December tho so I'm afraid you might have to just keep going on the portal!
    And what I'm I looking for on the portal?
    Do I check the "your messages tab" ?

ReputationRep:
    And what I'm I looking for on the portal?
    Do I check the "your messages tab" ?
    Your interview invitation will be on the home page not in the messages tab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Your interview invitation will be on the home page not in the messages tab
    Thanks.
    Will it be quite obvious? I'm just concerned I'll just not notice it haha

ReputationRep:
    Is there an offer holders thread for this year? I tried to find one, but couldn't! Sorry if I'm being blind haha. I know that there's this facebook group but not many people have joined: https://www.facebook.com/groups/250047115154819/

ReputationRep:
    I second this but .... They are in total control ...we can't make them hurry up or slow down... So it's back to the nail biting... Hair pulling... Hagen das eating.... Weight gaining.... Stress inducing ...... Mortality increasing Wait FML ( if u don't know what that is google it ... I will not swear on this awesome form )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know .. You're right
    I just wanted to say what I was thinking - it's just depressing

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.