Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For all those thinking that their interviews went awfully, there's still chance! I came out of my Bart's interview feeling like it was a waste of time and had no chance of receiving an offer from them. When I received an offer from Manchester a few days later I was so tempted to just remove my application from Bart's and save myself from the disappointment of being rejected from the medical school that has been my first choice throughout this application cycle. (I got 4 rejections prior to interview last year and declined my offer from Birmingham for medical science to have another shot at applying for medicine)
    I'm so glad I didn't remove my application now, I couldn't quite believe it when I got my offer through on Wednesday, there was part of me thinking that it was some kind of joke! (as I know sgul messed up some of their offers and had to take them back earlier this year)
    So, hopefully I will be seeing all of you with offers in September! And to those who haven't yet heard, good luck, I hope to see you all there as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Han164)
    For all those thinking that their interviews went awfully, there's still chance! I came out of my Bart's interview feeling like it was a waste of time and had no chance of receiving an offer from them. When I received an offer from Manchester a few days later I was so tempted to just remove my application from Bart's and save myself from the disappointment of being rejected from the medical school that has been my first choice throughout this application cycle. (I got 4 rejections prior to interview last year and declined my offer from Birmingham for medical science to have another shot at applying for medicine)
    I'm so glad I didn't remove my application now, I couldn't quite believe it when I got my offer through on Wednesday, there was part of me thinking that it was some kind of joke! (as I know sgul messed up some of their offers and had to take them back earlier this year)
    So, hopefully I will be seeing all of you with offers in September! And to those who haven't yet heard, good luck, I hope to see you all there as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I know you, don't worry not creepy stalker here. I think you went to school with BA (my son) who is doing Engineering and your dad hangs out with his dad cycling. If so well done, well deserved and you're an inspiration never to quit If I got the wrong person then apologies but many congrats anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folion)
    I think I know you, don't worry not creepy stalker here. I think you went to school with BA (my son) who is doing Engineering and your dad hangs out with his dad cycling. If so well done, well deserved and you're an inspiration never to quit If I got the wrong person then apologies but many congrats anyway
    Yeah, you've got the right person! Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Han164)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for posting this, exactly what I needed to hear

ReputationRep:
    Reapp, still heard nothing yet.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know how many offers they are going to give out today :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Don't know how many offers they are going to give out today :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I called them today and they said they will be giving out offers up until next friday, so I wouldn't think they will be giving out many offers today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    I called them today and they said they will be giving out offers up until next friday, so I wouldn't think they will be giving out many offers today
    They said they would update the track today at 4pm!

ReputationRep:
    Id like to think they would give out alot of offers today before weekend but tbh i still probably wont hear today

ReputationRep:
    So it begins again in 8 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Did you by any chance find out when A101 offers will start coming through?

ReputationRep:
    gooood luck people!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucey)
    any school leavers doing IB heard anything yet?
    Is a school leaver someone on a gap year? If so, yes I got an offer on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginaj94)
    Is a school leaver someone on a gap year? If so, yes I got an offer on Wednesday.
    Actually school leaver is someone who is still in his IB2 and will be leaving school this year after the finals in may :P
    But hey congrats on your offer! what were your grades at HL and overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucey)
    Actually school leaver is someone who is still in his IB2 and will be leaving school this year after the finals in may :P
    But hey congrats on your offer! what were your grades at HL and overall?
    Oh haha sorry!!
    I never knew exactly what that meant. I guess I do now

Thank you!!

39 overall and 776.

ReputationRep:
    So has anyone heard anything today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    So has anyone heard anything today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not yet- we are in the midst of the offer distributing period (for the day) though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginaj94)

Oh haha sorry!!
    I never knew exactly what that meant. I guess I do now

Thank you!!

39 overall and 776.
    Wow! What were your subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Not yet- we are in the midst of the offer distributing period (for the day) though
    Look at the dentistry thread...its our turn today *hopes for offer*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GirlWithADream)
    Look at the dentistry thread...its our turn today *hopes for offer*
    Aww good luck! Just as I read this, i got email- thought it was track but noooooooo it was just an email from pinterest :|

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.