Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    What you only need 5 appearances for a medal now?!

I remember Keown warming up in front of Arsene so he could get on to get his 10th!!
    Changed it last season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Did you not tell Arsenal fans to **** off in that thread? So you already think it's not okay and can't take it either.
    I said "they can **** off now" in the sense that they have nothing to wum now that Liverpool are winning. I never told Arsenal fans to stop wumming. Wum all you like, fine, but it annoys me when someone gets really pissed of when they get wummed but are fine with wumming other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Changed it last season.
    That's bull****!!

Handing them out for fun!!
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Next year must be a title challenge. This year has been a good showcase of what we can potentially do with a lot of fit players and WC signings, I'm proud of what we've done this season (hinging on FA cup victory).

When does the transfer window officially open? July or June 1st?

ReputationRep:
    That's bull****!!

Handing them out for fun!!
    Yep according to Fergie, it's deserved as those fringe players travelled to away games and trained everyday.

I wonder what their job is though.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Feel it for Norwich though, weird not gonna be seeing the likes of Snodgrass and Hoolahan next year, before this season they've always been that stubborn mid table team threat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Next year must be a title challenge. This year has been a good showcase of what we can potentially do with a lot of fit players and WC signings, I'm proud of what we've done this season (hinging on FA cup victory).

When does the transfer window officially open? July or June 1st?
    For us, it'll open on August 31st

ReputationRep:
    I want a pitch invasion at the Emirates! :sad:

MAKE IT HAPPEN ARSENE! or whoever is in charge next season!!
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Lol what did he do?!

He looks like a lesbian.
    Nah he just referred to the fact that he's won 3 trophies in 3 years since coming there.... which is true but allow it man.

(Original post by Zürich)
    For us, it'll open on August 31st
    Lool I hope we do business early.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry Liverpool fans but this one is just quality...

ReputationRep:

would never happen. we can barely stand up for more than 30 seconds there with those stubborn stewards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Nah he just referred to the fact that he's won 3 trophies in 3 years since coming there.... which is true but allow it man.

Lool I hope we do business early.

If Nasri didn't say all these indirect snarky things about Arsenal I don't think he'd get as much stick as he does. I tend to forget he even played for us at times, was that anonymous other than that 4 month spell he had in the 2010/11 season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You're oblivious to the fact that Arsenal got it the worst this season and Liverpool fans were all over our thread for the majority of it so don't chat ****.

Arsenal had nothing to be WUMd for today. Liverpools own goal did. Don't use the "if you can't take **** don't give it out" cause if anything it applies to you here.

Would be understandable if it was a Liverpool fan, but he's not .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry but I still don't accept that arguement. United have had their worst season and no doubt they will have got wummed to death too but I never saw a single post from a United fan complaining about other fans wumming them. Arsenal fans can wum any thread they like, but you cannot expect other fans not to wum you, doesn't matter if Arsenal had nothing to be wummed for, Liverpool thread gets wummed for nothing at times too you know.

ReputationRep:

BRB Arsenal bring criminal prosecutions against 60,000 people

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry Liverpool fans but this one is just quality...

Lol, I admit thats a good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    would never happen. we can barely stand up for more than 30 seconds there with those stubborn stewards
    We do have terrible stewards.

When I went to the West Ham game a few weeks back, the guy in front was a big Scottish drunken mess, chucking M&Ms and the West Ham players, trying to start a fight with everyone and just an all round ****. Not until the last 10 minutes did the stewards get involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    I'm sorry but I still don't accept that arguement. United have had their worst season and no doubt they will have got wummed to death too but I never saw a single post from a United fan complaining about other fans wumming them. Arsenal fans can wum any thread they like, but you cannot expect other fans not to wum you, doesn't matter if Arsenal had nothing to be wummed for, Liverpool thread gets wummed for nothing at times too you know.
    Look yeah, don't start this who gets wumed the most competition. Noone gets it to the extent Arsenal fan do. Last time I checked, there isn't a meltdown thread directed at anyone but Arsenal fans. United fans are also fuming you btw but you seem to want to single out Arsenal fans per usual because Arsenal are really the barometer everyone wants to measure themselves against. It must be that because of that stadium :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    BRB Arsenal bring criminal prosecutions against 60,000 people
    Lool, true, you just know the club would pull some bull**** like that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Look yeah, don't start this who gets wumed the most competition. Noone gets it to the extent Arsenal fan do. Last time I checked, there isn't a meltdown thread directed at anyone but Arsenal fans. United fans are also fuming you btw but you seem to want to single out Arsenal fans per usual because Arsenal are really the barometer everyone wants to measure themselves against. It must be that because of that stadium :yy:
    How the **** did I start a "who gets wummed the most competition"? I don't give a **** if Arsenal fans have been the wummed most for the past century. All I'm saying is expect to be wummed and accept it, don't start complaining if you get wummed. Like I said, United and Arsenal fans can wum the Liverpool thread all they like, just don't start complaining if you get wummed yourself. I wasn't aiming at Arsenal fans in general, just AR 95.

ReputationRep:
    Anyways you lot have 6 days to do your crap Arsenal Trophy jokes.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.