Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Got offers from Durham and Nottingham today for LLB!
    I want one from Notts too ! Congrats!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelina97)
    Is it ridiculous to want to firm Kings over LSE?
    Indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone has applied for the Warwick four year course?? I submitted my ucas in late November but still haven't heard anything from Warwick and Notts but since I got rejected from Bristol I am pretty sure I am awaiting a rejection from Notts ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelina97)
    Is it ridiculous to want to firm Kings over LSE?
    Absolutely not. Prestige is not the only thing to consider when choosing a course, but also how you think you're going to fit in and if you'll like it. If you have to go to LSE just to be utterly miserable, go to Kings.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Nottingham for Law with Spanish? If yes, when did you apply and when did you get an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina Raja)
    I was wondering if anyone has applied for the Warwick four year course?? I submitted my ucas in late November but still haven't heard anything from Warwick and Notts but since I got rejected from Bristol I am pretty sure I am awaiting a rejection from Notts ...
    I you don't mind sharing.

When did you get reject from Bristol, for what reason, what is your status UK/EU/INT, predicted grades etc? Sorry you got rejected I expect to joing you soon.

ReputationRep:
    I am a uk applicant, I am predicted AAA and I got an average lnat score of 23 and I got rejected today. They also didn't specify why I was rejected which was annoying but I hope to email them tomorrow and get an answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina Raja)
    I am a uk applicant, I am predicted AAA and I got an average lnat score of 23 and I got rejected today. They also didn't specify why I was rejected which was annoying but I hope to email them tomorrow and get an answer!
    Yes good to find out why but I guess they will just say the competition was more competetive. Do they first send to UCAS or send you a mail direct? Sorry again hope you have some other good offers lined up

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Nottingham last night👏👏 Still waiting to hear from Bristol and Durham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harry0156)
    Still waiting for Durham since 9th Oct 😭

Edit: Anyone else still waiting?
    still waiting😁😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Got offers from Durham and Nottingham today for LLB!
    Very well done, congrats👏👏☺️ if you don't mind me asking, what did you get in your lnat and what are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Hull for Law with business - 280 ucas points offer
    Leeds beckett - 300 ucas points offer (Weird because it's ranked lower and not as reputable)
    Middlesex - 300 ucas points

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from Bristol guyssssss so farewell for now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    what were your grades/predicted grades and LNAT? I'm so sorry

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i'm looking to apply for Law next year.

Just to get an idea on the competitiveness and standards for Law could you kindly note the uni you got an offer from, your GCSE's, AS, LNAT and predictions. (I'm particularly interested in Bristol, Durham, LSE, UCL and KCL)

sorry if this seems intrusive or irrelevant to the original post

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry. I know you've been waiting for ages. Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    what were your grades/predicted grades and LNAT? I'm so sorry
    AABE at AS
    AAA predictions
    27/42

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    I'm so sorry. I know you've been waiting for ages. Where else did you apply?
    I applied to Leeds Exeter and Liverpool )

ReputationRep:
    Do you have an offer from them?

ReputationRep:
    Three good universities😀

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.