Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Is that gonna be for always or just regarding that particular situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. You're hardly righteous, considering you were sanctioned for misconduct.

ReputationRep:
    Quamquam123 Quite honestly, the Conservatives have it in for most people, unless they're elite of course.

They're projecting their own insecurities as a party by attacking us TBH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    To be fair, Life_peer and I became deputy leader and leader of TSR UKIP respectively after only six months of being here, so lack of experience isn't always a bad thing.
    6 months really isnt that short a time in the grand scheme of things here. After 6 months one is pretty adept in the house.
    One should also mention that there was practically no one else (I think we were the only candidates), the party had only two seats, and your predecessor was a leftie who thought he was being funny commandeering UKIP.

So the difference is quite clear: Labour is one of the two main parties and the only reason why we're even aware of some quamquam is because he posts a lot (even though the content is usually less than subpar), and I dare to say he was elected only thanks to those new members who didn't have a clue.

Anyway, it's not like I'm complaining. The weaker the Labour leadership, the better for us.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Would anyone second a bill to make Los del Rio - Macarena the national anthem of the UK ? :laugh:

Aph ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    The English Democrats Song is quite catchy ? TSR English Democrats Anyone ?

Racist... Also St. George isn't ours as we had to get permission from Georgia to make him our patron saint and fly his flag as at the time their navy was the best in the world and everyone was scared of them so we made a pact with them to look like them and I don't remember what they got in return...

If you care St. George was a Roman...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. You're hardly righteous, considering you were sanctioned for misconduct.
    Its a shame that you brought that up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Farage era-defining? The man has failed to be elected to parliament no fewer than 5 times. He has, as of yet, accomplished nothing. As it stands, he will be no more than a footnote in history. The leader of his little populist cult which had the potential to dent Conservative election hopes, but didn't.
    The wonderful Prime Minister of Disraeli failed three times to enter the House of Commons before winning in a safe seat after some dodgy deals, Cameron had failures before entering Parliament, the same is true for lots of MPs, however, the difference with Farage is his role in the EU referendum. When the EU referendum is examined the questions asked will be why it was held, what caused it to be held in that year, who the key campaigners were on each side, what was the effect of political groups on the outcome of the referendum, and what was the impact of the referendum on the political scene. It is very difficult to answer those questions while not mentioning UKIP, Farage, or other movements; Farage has been an influential figure in recent politics.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    One should also mention that there was practically no one else (I think we were the only candidates), the party had only two seats, and your predecessor was a leftie who thought he was being funny commandeering UKIP.
    I have a feeling you may be correct there. Wasn't lotpp your predecessor? I seem to remember he just went AWOL.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Racist... Also St. George isn't ours as we had to get permission from Georgia to make him our patron saint and fly his flag as at the time their navy was the best in the world and everyone was scared of them so we made a pact with them to look like them and I don't remember what they got in return...
    I Do understand that st George was'nt English i was just saying i found it funny and the song was catchy .... I don't like their principal policy

ReputationRep:
    Its a shame that you brought that up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It most certainly is, for you anyway. You want people to vote for you, so you hide behind this smokescreen. You hate it when people call you out for misconduct, as you won't be seen as worthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    I have a feeling you may be correct there. Wasn't lotpp your predecessor? I seem to remember he just went AWOL.
    Yes, he was, but I remember him being active after my election so perhaps he had come back during the rest of my tenure.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I Do understand that st George was'nt English i was just saying i found it funny and the song was catchy .... I don't like their principal policy
    Which is???
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Which is???
    Essentially to Split up the UK .... England would be an independent country
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)

You're speaking out of your arse again
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Essentially to Split up the UK .... England would be an independent country
    Okay I know
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    You're speaking out of your arse again
    Nope...
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Yes, he was, but I remember him being active after my election so perhaps he had come back during the rest of my tenure.
    Yep, he returned briefly, then left again. I think he went to Cambridge to study Geography (I want to say) and that took all his time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Okay I know

Nope...
    They have a full manifesto
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pdf EDP-manifesto-Dec-15.pdf (482.9 KB, 4 views)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Interesting on the wiki to see that cranbrook_aspie declared that Quamquam123 has been PM...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Okay I know

Nope...
    Then it's odd that I can find no source declaring that permission had to be sought.

ReputationRep:
    They have a full manifesto
    This was from December 2015? My goodness, it's awfully outdated!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.