Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    I'm going to miss Donna, she was fantastic. Plus, I thought Davros was amazingly well-acted and I really want to see him again in the future.

I love Donna's granddad, I kinda wish he could be a companion.
    Agreed!

Wilfred would be an awesome companion, but a bit too old and slow I guess
    (The actor playing Wilfred was previously in Doctor Who in the 60's!)

I really grew to like Donna... even though I was adamant I would never like her before the series began.... Catherine Tate got better and better and her character grew and grew!

We didn't see Davros die, so he may well come back into it at a later stage!

And I remembered what I'd forgotten in my post about 20 pages back...

We STILL didn't see Harriette Jones die. Therefore, I suspect she's still alive somewhere :p:

David Tennant :heart: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    We didn't see Davros die, so he may well come back into it at a later stage!

And I remembered what I'd forgotten in my post about 20 pages back...

We STILL didn't see Harriette Jones die. Therefore, I suspect she's still alive somewhere :p:
    'Course Davros will come back. We keep thinking the daleks are dead, and low and behold.....

I mean, we've got the Cybers at christmas, and they've already been totally wiped out twice in the 'new' doctor who series!

I noticed that with Harriett Jones [Former Prime Minister *holds ID card up*], davros only said "the earth woman who fell..."

Who knows...

[Well, aside from RTD and Steven Moffat:p: ]

ReputationRep:
    Just had a little cry watching Dr Who confidential and had a thought: I should do my English dissertation on Dr Who, I could compare his character to the tragic hero figure onn Shakespeare's plays e.g Hamlet, Macbeth etc. I could look at the way in which the notion of the tragic hero had changed over time...This is just an idea of course..:ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hope The Daleks come back in the future. As although i hate them all, and want to jump into the tv and shoot them, i actually love them when they are 'Exterminieren' everything...

If that makes sense...!?!

'Exterminieren! Exterminieren! Halt! Sonst werden wir Sie exterminieren! Sie sind jetzt ein Gefangener der Daleks! Exterminieren! Exterminieren!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald)
    Just had a little cry watching Dr Who confidential and had a thought: I should do my English dissertation on Dr Who, I could compare his character to the tragic hero figure onn Shakespeare's plays e.g Hamlet, Macbeth etc. I could look at the way in which the notion of the tragic hero had changed over time...This is just an idea of course..:ninja: :p:
    And to do that, you *may* just *have* to go and see David Tennant playing Hamlet later this year :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    'Exterminieren! Exterminieren! Halt! Sonst werden wir Sie exterminieren! Sie sind jetzt ein Gefangener der Daleks! Exterminieren! Exterminieren!'

Love that bit, wish it was on the English one. Would have been funny if donna had changed the language that the Daleks speak

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anyone else has posted this but for all of you who wanted to call that number we saw in the penutimate episode:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ds-mobile.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kestrel_Lover_Sophie)
    I don't know if anyone else has posted this but for all of you who wanted to call that number we saw in the penutimate episode:
    Funny, never really paid much attention to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woo-woo)
    You can download 'exterminate' here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/index.shtml

it's my message tone too :p:
    Thanks Not sure how I'll get it onto my phone though unless I can use WAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Thanks Not sure how I'll get it onto my phone though unless I can use WAP.
    Don't you have a cable that you can use?

ReputationRep:
    I have a Nokia and i find that I can use my camera cable for it. I think probably a standard is developing. Anyway, can you use a camera cable?

ReputationRep:
    I was so tempted to ring it.
    But I decided the line would probably be busy. Ha!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBbEd5pjiDM rofl :p:

i didnt know about that

ReputationRep:
    Freema Agyeman :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBbEd5pjiDM rofl :p:

i didnt know about that
    THANKYOU!!!!!

I've been looking for that for ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    THANKYOU!!!!!

I've been looking for that for ages!
    erm...you're welcome :p:

i like this one as well, wish he'd been my english teacher :coma: :p: lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1g...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Haha that did make me laugh! When it did keep reappearing in the episode i wondered if people would call it and i guess they did!
    They should have actually set up a mobile no for that number and have a voicemail saying 'hello, you have reached the doctor, the last timelord...'
    now that would have been a good prank!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Haha that did make me laugh! When it did keep reappearing in the episode i wondered if people would call it and i guess they did!
    They should have actually set up a mobile no for that number and have a voicemail saying 'hello, you have reached the doctor, the last timelord...'
    now that would have been a good prank!

I thought they would, it's the kind of thing that has happened in the past. Sometimes numbers like that are used to give away spoilers or little hints about the future episodes.

Soon as I saw that on the show I thought people would. I'm surprised it was only 2,500 people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaarr)
    I was so tempted to ring it.
    But I decided the line would probably be busy. Ha!
    I rang it

As did my friend!

I didn't take a screenshot to get it, honest :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    I rang it

As did my friend!

I didn't take a screenshot to get it, honest :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show

LOL, good on you, wish I had just for the fun of it

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.