sorry
    i tried to make it as inoffensive as i could
    i understand where your coming from, i don't agree with the 24 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by - skyhigh -)
    I think I am too late but the way he walked was sooo cute
    he's back

ReputationRep:
    ill just make it clear for everyone where im coming from.

my mum has had 2 abortions, and I understand why she did it. We didn't have enough money etc.

But when i ask why she didnt want to give it for adoption, she said it wouldve been an inconvenience for her over the year or so. She doesnt work and Im pretty sure we could've coped.

tbh, this made me quite angry. We aborted the life of my sibling and took away his life, because my mum wouldnt give up a year of her life. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    i understand where your coming from, i don't agree with the 24 weeks
    ^ this

i get where you are coming from reems, just try not to insult women along the way. we aren't all the same. if i fell pregnant my immediate thought WOULD NOT be 'get rid' (although that my be coz i'm dating a catholic. . . :p:) i would think carefully about the situation, but in the end, i am completely unable to look after a child right now, so what kid of life could i offer it?

i also disagree with the 24 weeks thing, it should be MUCH lower than that i think. . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    i do hope so, i want to go there one day
    me too, venice looks nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    ^ this

i get where you are coming from reems, just try not to insult women along the way. we aren't all the same. if i fell pregnant my immediate thought WOULD NOT be 'get rid' (although that my be coz i'm dating a catholic. . . :p:) i would think carefully about the situation, but in the end, i am completely unable to look after a child right now, so what kid of life could i offer it?

i also disagree with the 24 weeks thing, it should be MUCH lower than that i think. . .
    and you seriously couldn't give it up for adoption?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    ill just make it clear for everyone where im coming from.

my mum has had 2 abortions, and I understand why she did it. We didn't have enough money etc.

But when i ask why she didnt want to give it for adoption, she said it wouldve been an inconvenience for her over the year or so. She doesnt work and Im pretty sure we could've coped.

tbh, this made me quite angry. We aborted the life of my sibling and took away his life, because my mum wouldnt give up a year of her life. :|
    do you have any idea how painful it would have been for her to give up her own child?

and do you have any idea what she would have gone through just to give this child away?

the whole subject of abortion annoys me tbh. men generally seem completely unable to see it from a woman's point of view. labour is one of the most painful things you can go through. and she would have had to do that just to give up the child, adn then live with the pain of knowing she has a child out there in the world somewhere and she has absolutely no idea where it is. i imagine one would feel like a complete failure as a parent in that situation.

ReputationRep:
    and you seriously couldn't give it up for adoption?
    see my last post

ReputationRep:
    do you have any idea how painful it would have been for her to give up her own child?

and do you have any idea what she would have gone through just to give this child away?

the whole subject of abortion annoys me tbh. men generally seem completely unable to see it from a woman's point of view. labour is one of the most painful things you can go through. and she would have had to do that just to give up the child, adn then live with the pain of knowing she has a child out there in the world somewhere and she has absolutely no idea where it is. i imagine one would feel like a complete failure as a parent in that situation.
    I see. Food for thought certainly.

ReputationRep:
    I see. Food for thought certainly.
    indeed.

ReputationRep:
    The question I propose to you, is all that emotional turmoil justified for one life?

ReputationRep:
    depends. the turmoil of aborting, keeping or adopting it?

(Original post by farhan)
    he's back
    Suithness :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    the penguin is cute XD

ReputationRep:
    me too, venice looks nice
    aye it looks nice, love to one day

ReputationRep:
    depends. the turmoil of aborting, keeping or adopting it?
    :confused:

If we abort it we are stopping the foetus having a life.

If we give it for adoption the mother will undergo a lot of emotional trauma. Is that trauma worth it, so a person can have a life?

ReputationRep:
    ^ this

dating a catholic, no sex for marriage
    18-20 weeks

ReputationRep:
    we should have a Last Person To Post Here meet to Italy

come on everyone pack your bags we're off on a mission

we should have a Last Person To Post Here meet to Italy

come on everyone pack your bags we're off on a mission
    I'll come if you are paying

ReputationRep:
    I am so up for a trip to Italy, never been :teeth:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.