The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

knackered :yawn:

yay for clock turning back tonight :woo: an extra hour of anime i mean sleep :biggrin:
8 eugenius
knackered :yawn:

yay for clock turning back tonight :woo: an extra hour of anime i mean sleep :biggrin:

:woo:

I shall watch more One Piece.
Liquidus Zeromus
:woo:

I shall watch more One Piece.

me too :woo:

:yep:
Liquidus Zeromus

:yep:

You just know something badass's gonna happen. :teeth:
Watching Cross Game live. Don't tell me this is a recap episode. :indiff:
*******. They've been teasing us with this new character for 3 episodes now. **** them.
Reply 2947
:sleep:
Morning all, I thank you for the rep Jeh!! :yep:
Hi everyone.

Wow, pretty dead today :poke:
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi everyone.

LIQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumphug:

You watching FMP!!!!

Me very much approve :yep:
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi everyone.

Wow, pretty dead today :poke:

:poke:
Yes i noticed that Liq, It's not my fault no one wants to talk today, is this the result of the clocks going back?!
Reply 2953
Kagutsuchi
Say that about the Dragon Ball evolution trailer. :afraid:

Dragon Ball evolution was the best fun I've ever had in a film...I enjoy films that most people think are 'bad', I tend to get pretty involved lol it was only me and my friend in the cinema so we made it audience participation...the best bit was when bulma came on screen and you had to call her as many offensive words as you could think of before the camera switched to someone else or you ran out of words, pretty childish :yep: but made me feel better (I can't stand bulma) and it was a lot of fun :giggle:
I felt guilty about sleeping 12hours (never do that :s-smilie:: ) but realised that technically it was only 11 :yep: now I feel better
Atherilia
LIQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumphug:

You watching FMP!!!!

Me very much approve :yep:

:yep: My sister wanted to watch it originally, but the DVDs were laying around at home so I started it anyway :yep:~
Dub sucks though, much better with subs.
Hi AMF, skipp :emog:
Reply 2956
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi AMF, skipp :emog:

Hey liq :hugs:
hey AMF and Ath if you're still there :hugs:

:emog:

And liq? it's always better with subs :yep:

I think I was allergic to those mints I just ate...but the wierd feeling in my mouth was pretty addictive so I ate half the pot :s-smilie:

Why am I so silly? :emo:
skipp
Hey liq :hugs:
hey AMF and Ath if you're still there :hugs:

:emog:

And liq? it's always better with subs :yep:

I think I was allergic to those mints I just ate...but the wierd feeling in my mouth was pretty addictive so I ate half the pot :s-smilie:

Why am I so silly? :emo:

Except the Death Note and Standalone Complex dubs. I think those are actually better :tongue:

I don't chew gum too much anymore :yucky: Mints are ok.

How do you do?
Liquidus Zeromus
:yep: My sister wanted to watch it originally, but the DVDs were laying around at home so I started it anyway :yep:~
Dub sucks though, much better with subs.

Don't even get me started on the FMP dubbing. It drives me crazy!
ARghhhhhhhhh.
How can people live after hearing that voice for Chidori!!!

ARGH!

hi to those who have appeared
Reply 2959
Liquidus Zeromus
Except the Death Note and Standalone Complex dubs. I think those are actually better :tongue:

I don't chew gum too much anymore :yucky: Mints are ok.

How do you do?

Well having seen that youtube clip the deathnote subs are certainly funnier! :giggle: but I love the Japanese voices too much to be converted, gum's better in my opinion...at least I don't end swallowing half a pot of aspartame, although I lost the label so I'm not sure with these mints :s-smilie: ...but there was no gum at the airport (why?) and these were airport mints. The dubbed ed from cowboy bebop was still just as adorable...they had a 'making of' section on the dvd and both ed's were equally as good :smile: I haven't seen S.A.C. but the Ghost in the shell movies were better in Japanese I think...you just don't want to watch them in french :s-smilie:

edit: gotta go drop my dad off to get a car...will be back shortly :flybye:

Latest

Trending

Trending