Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Atleast you're still in with a chance regarding the Carling C.......hahahhaa, who am I kidding? :rofl2:

4-1
    Spoiler:
    Show

4-2
    Spoiler:
    Show

4-3
    Spoiler:
    Show

4-4
    Spoiler:
    Show

Man of the Match
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Carling Cup is ours, dw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    At times like this you have to ask yourself, who the **** is Cesc Fabregas to be Arsenal captain? When was there a moment where he rallied the troops, when did he have ANY influence on the game whatsoever. Wenger is a ****. The fact that Wenger would put the clubs success on hold by placing people like Fabregas and Henry as captains so they wont leave the club is offensive to any supporter. The last time we had success was through a real leader through his last kick of the ball for Arsenal to secure the penalty shootout in the 2005 FA Cup. As much as I dislike Wenger a lot of the blame has to be on the captain, people like Veiera and Roy Keane are probably sitting there thinking where on earth was the captain today.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    The result today wasn't Wenger's fault? May I ask, who was the manager who said Arsenal has high-quality defenders, and that as a result of this situation, he can't find a suitable addition?

The answer, Marcus, is Arsene Wenger himself.

Weeks ago you were telling me I'm stupid for criticizing Wenger. Looks like the tables have been turned.
    Stupid? Don't make me laugh.

I'm sure he wasn't expecting to have to replace Djourou so early in the second half.

Yes, maybe Wenger's judgement w.r.t. our defence considering this transfer window was a bit transparent, but who could we realistically have brought in without spending Andy Carroll-esque sums of money?

Oh well, it's done now anyway. We'll be looking for a favour from Wolves before we welcome them to the Emirates next weekend.

ReputationRep:
    **** you all .. united fans on here

The only team I cant stand in the world...I'd rather city or Chelsea or liverpool win the league rather than spurs or you lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    How does Phil Dowd sleep at night, oh yeh, next to the bag of cash from Utd. Don't even get me started on the assisted referee wow. No point now, might aswell, we can't win against the refs.
    I sleep in my king sized bed next to my wife. I was having insomnia for a while but I took some tablets to help it. I feel great now. I am officiating games better than ever now !

ReputationRep:
    How can be it be Wenger's fault ??? If we would have won, then there wouldn't be any complaining against Wenger and what can he say at half-time ''oh lads concede 4 goals please''!. He did his job before hand and prepared the team for the game. If Arsenal were losing at half-time, then he could have said something more productive.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the first to admit the ref was shocking, and was incredibly biased towards the end of the game. Barton's tackle was shocking, but Diaby is an idiot, and quite frankly, if you can't hold a 4 goal lead with 30 minutes to go with 10 men you don't deserve to win the league. Why you took Walcott off was bemusing, you should have kept him off. Good game

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal have been kidding themselves for a long time, they have no leaders on the pitch when backs are to the wall.

(Original post by rhinger)
      **** off you little ****.
      lolololol.

(Original post by Colonel.)
      "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

It's the thought that counts. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by antonfigo)
      **** you if i dont blame the ref ....
      even if he missed the headlock..
      or even if he let the challenge on diaby go...
      ooor even if the corner that lead to the pen wasnt actually a corner....it should have been a freekick for newcastle or a goalkick for us...
      Cheer up. Seriously you need to think about how good your team really is. I watched it and yeah they got lucky decisions, but they also had a goal disallowed for no reason. tbh at 4-2 any team capable of winning the title would have played keep ball

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ZizAli)
      In Wenger we trust.
      In Diaby we trust

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by marcusmerehay)
      Barton on Diaby, before Diaby was sent off:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...senal-8410442/

:facepalm2:
      Don't forget Nolan on Sczesny which was basically assault INFRONT OF THE BLOODY ASSISANT JOKE OF A REF. ahh i need to calm down and congratulate Utd on their "success".

ReputationRep:
      Dear Arsene

Thanks for the title and the medals. We are awaiting the ribbons, hope to receive them by the end of the month.
      PS: Diaby :rofl:

Regards

MUFC

ReputationRep:
      Listening to the Live Phone-in on Arsenal TV Online. Surprised nobody's sworn yet.
      Phil Dowd must be sacked. The FA must get rid of him to save face.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by marcusmerehay)
      Stupid? Don't make me laugh.

I'm sure he wasn't expecting to have to replace Djourou so early in the second half.

Yes, maybe Wenger's judgement w.r.t. our defence considering this transfer window was a bit transparent, but who could we realistically have brought in without spending Andy Carroll-esque sums of money?
      Andy Carroll-esque money or no title for another season?
      In this day and age in order to win you have to spend.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Phil Dowd)
      Oi oi how do you know about my cheeky punt on a 4-4 at half time :wink2:
      Dunno what I will spend it on tbh
      Highlight http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xgwjhq

ReputationRep:
      I'm going to go and play FM11 and win stuff with Arsenal.
      Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

ReputationRep:
      I wouldnt mind if Diaby had punched Barton tbh!

ReputationRep:
      you guys got screwed, Newcastle got a massive ref ball, what was wrong with RVP goal, offside by his hand?

ReputationRep:
      The funny thing is that a majority of the United fans on here are southern glory hunters and go to one match a season. (if that)

I don't mind if we get WUM'ed by true fans.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.