Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im really concerned about the players leaving this season. For the first time it looks like we may be able to keep all our first team players but these rumours surrounding Vermalean do make me nervous. He didn't have a good season but I think he's got so much to offer us. The same with Sagna, I actually hope he stays! This should be the season to get rid of all the deadwood once and for all..im sure you all know the ones I'm referring to!
    As for players coming in, I'm not the least bit concerned because I have every faith in Wenger bringing the players that will add to our squad. Lot of people saying we need a defensive midfielder but I think Arteta has been outstanding this season even though its not his natural position. The goals are definitely not the problem and a centre forward will not be the answer to our current problems. There is a definite lack of creativity in the midfield and I personally would welcome back Fabregas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibberish)
    Im really concerned about the players leaving this season. For the first time it looks like we may be able to keep all our first team players but these rumours surrounding Vermalean do make me nervous. He didn't have a good season but I think he's got so much to offer us. The same with Sagna, I actually hope he stays! This should be the season to get rid of all the deadwood once and for all..im sure you all know the ones I'm referring to!
    As for players coming in, I'm not the least bit concerned because I have every faith in Wenger bringing the players that will add to our squad. Lot of people saying we need a defensive midfielder but I think Arteta has been outstanding this season even though its not his natural position. The goals are definitely not the problem and a centre forward will not be the answer to our current problems. There is a definite lack of creativity in the midfield and I personally would welcome back Fabregas.
    Fabregas back to arsenal would be a dream come true but would it happen?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think any arsenal fan would not welcome fabregas back
    Highly doubt he'd come back this season, maybe in 3/4 years if we're back at the top

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    I dont think any arsenal fan would not welcome fabregas back
    Highly doubt he'd come back this season, maybe in 3/4 years if we're back at the top

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd like to think he would come back even if we weren't right at the top

ReputationRep:
    nah Fabregas will never come back. Its like an ex-girlfriend, better to remember than to stress about getting back together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    nah Fabregas will never come back. Its like an ex-girlfriend, better to remember than to stress about getting back together.
    I'd rather be thinking of all that sex, than trying to forget it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think he will come back even if its in the later stages if his career and if he ever does leave Barcelona IMO he will only come to us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You really love analogies don't you.

ReputationRep:
    RDM said almost same thing you just said about the west brom job last summer. :rofl:

(Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Think he will come back even if its in the later stages if his career and if he ever does leave Barcelona IMO he will only come to us

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na, if fab establishes himself he'll be there till the end of his career, he might do a beckham with you guys but probably when he's in his mid 30s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    RDM said almost same thing you just said about the west brom job last summer. :rofl:

Na, if fab establishes himself he'll be there till the end of his career, he might do a beckham with you guys but probably when he's in his mid 30s.
    how're the exams going bruv?

ReputationRep:
    how're the exams going bruv?
    Could be going better, 2 more to go though finish on wednesday and it's time to get smashed off my head lol.
    That does remind me, what do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Could be going better, 2 more to go though finish on wednesday and it's time to get smashed off my head lol.
    That does remind me, what do you do?
    LSE postgrad

Worst thing about finishing exams is that there's no football to relax into this year Gonna have to focus on laying into the beers!

Best of luck with the rest of them mate!

ReputationRep:
    LSE postgrad

Worst thing about finishing exams is that there's no football to relax into this year Gonna have to focus on laying into the beers!

Best of luck with the rest of them mate!
    Yeah man, probably will be doing a postgrad at some point tbh.
    I hate the end of season break, should do summer football and have a winter break. At least footballers don't have to play in the snow and we can enjoy and relax. Do it every non international year :lol: can't wait for 2014.

Good luck with yours too!

ReputationRep:
    Neymar to arsenal is doing the rounds on twitter.

Name:  renato.png
Views: 268
Size:  13.1 KBName:  renato2.png
Views: 274
Size:  12.5 KB

Should be fun keeping tabs on this story. If he's wrong he'll delete his account with over 50,000 followers which will be funny but if he's right:coma:

Wenger DID say if he had the money he would buy him.....umm the mind ponders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

Should be fun keeping tabs on this story. If he's wrong he'll delete his account with over 50,000 followers which will be funny but if he's right:coma:

Shame Guillem Balague says it is Real Madrid and Barca who offered for Neymar. Hope he carries out his promise and deletes his accounr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Swear down why do people follow football stories on twitter?

ReputationRep:
    Swear down why do people follow football stories on twitter?
    Almost as bad as following football stories on the daily fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

No he won't he'll probably just get more followers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Almost as bad as following football stories on the daily fail
    You'd probably get more things right about transfer stories if you were living under a rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Why are you being so pessimistic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not being pessimistic just think everyone's being naive, we know it will be an underwhelming transfer window compared to other top clubs with wenger on board

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.