I just wanted to say what I was thinking - it's just depressing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offer from kings!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    I know .. You're right
    I just wanted to say what I was thinking - it's just depressing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree: It's so grim I still hope we've done enough! I don't know what I could've done to prove my interview performance so if I get rejected... I guess I'm screwed for all my other choices (especially with the comparatively high ratio if interviewslaces at KCL)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    Offer from kings!!!!
    Well done! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer from kings!!!!
    Well done buddy! You've been waiting since 17th dec right? YOu must feel so relieved right now haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VigneshSB)
    Well done buddy! You've been waiting since 17th dec right? YOu must feel so relieved right now haha!
    Yeah I am btw I had to upload my passport about 3 weeks ago and my as level certificates early last week! Advice for everyone-don't panic-when I came out I thought it went quite well but then I kept doubting everything I thought I'd said-don't do this!!! Just hang in there-it'll all be fine!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am btw I had to upload my passport about 3 weeks ago and my as level certificates early last week! Advice for everyone-don't panic-when I came out I thought it went quite well but then I kept doubting everything I thought I'd said-don't do this!!! Just hang in there-it'll all be fine!!
    Well done buddy

What time did your offer come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Gave up patience just called surprising they picked up the phone I called 02078487964 ( I can't remember if this is their new number or old one ) ... They said it shouldn't be too long now ...for December candidates ; they are working through in chronological order and reviewing interview scores ... ( obviously I didn't give my Ucas number Lolz ) .... Not too many left to go through ( I guess there will be massive chunk of offers / rejections)
    Well they said they can't say a date but I said what about first couple of weeks of February .., they said that is realistic .... But no promises ( obviously) .... So yea I hope this helps
    Please that is all I know .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much for posting that - it's kinda helping me calm down a bit. So hopefully in the next two weeks...
    Good luck and thanks again

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! I am ecstatic and so grateful as it's my favorite uni!!! interview was on 16th dec- guys don't lose hope

ReputationRep:
    Interview on Tuesday, any last minute tips? xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasmineCherfi)
    hi, when did you get the interview invite? good luck )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, congratulations to all with offers!!

And for people like me who have been waiting since early December.... fingers crossed for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    Just got an offer! I am ecstatic and so grateful as it's my favorite uni!!! interview was on 16th dec- guys don't lose hope
    How do you feel your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Well done buddy

What time did your offer come through?
    At about 6pm!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Ahh, congratulations to all with offers!!

And for people like me who have been waiting since early December.... fingers crossed for tomorrow.
    Don't lose hope!!!

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview on 19th December! Hoping to hear back tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    How do you feel your interview went?
    I thought the essay was horrid! the ethical scenario went really well and tbh i felt like my interview was so rushed and i was talking so quickly and i really messed up one of the questions but it was like a mini q if that makes sense but it was weird because at the end the interviewer asked me i had been to kings before and i said not properly and she was like do you know anyone here and i did and she was like well they can show you around..which kind of puzzled me haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasmineCherfi)
    Relax and be yourself! Honestly the interviewers are really nice and if not then they just want to see if you can hold your own. Don't worry about trying to say what you think they want to hear, just think about what it is about you and your experiences that makes you perfect for the job! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring all the exceptional interviewees who are getting offers 3-4 days later...couple days back they got back to a batch from around 10th december and today it seems like the ppl around 16th Dec heard back. Hopefully by the end of the week they'll be finished with December so that us January lot can get our offers/rejections as of next week DEEP BREATHS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    Many congratulations !! What time was your interview ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Many congratulations !! What time was your interview ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    14.00 if i remember correctly..how about yours?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.