Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So at the moment it's not looking like there were (m)any medicine offers today, so I'm giving up for the day. Just for future reference, though, did those that received offers get an email from UCAS immediately, or was it a matter of checking track to see if there's anythign there? Would be nice to know that I don't have to just keep checking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginaj94)

39 overall and 776.
    Wow!! Great stats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbontnewydd)
    So at the moment it's not looking like there were (m)any medicine offers today, so I'm giving up for the day. Just for future reference, though, did those that received offers get an email from UCAS immediately, or was it a matter of checking track to see if there's anythign there? Would be nice to know that I don't have to just keep checking.
    My friend told me he got an email 15 mins later than the update on Track

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really thought it was going to be today, really disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    I really thought it was going to be today, really disappointing.
    One of the person i know got an offer today. I think most of the offers will be given out next week

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!!! ejbgaeolbghrjklgaghb! literally so happy and so shocked!
    I am a year 13 student, and it's a conditional offer of AAA (surprising because i do 4 subjects so i thought it'd be AAAC, but it's not)
    track updated at 4:33
    my interview was on the 25th February at 4:15, group C
    hang in their guyys!
    i literally was not expecting it, because i genuinely thought i mucked up my interview, my most poorly answered questions were why barts and why medicine, perhaps two of the most important ones!! and i'm not just saying that, one of my answers to why medicine was 'because i like helping people, for example if someone is lost at school, i like to help them by guiding them in the right direction' .... they then joked around for a bit at that response, because let's be honest it's a pretty poor quality example...i could have linked it to work experience, in fact i didn't talk about my work experience at all throughout the interview. but i guess my main point is, don't speculate and don't bring yourself about the answers you gave at your interview, becasue i think it's difficult to pinpoint exactly what they want...
    just hang in their guys, and good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2272)
    I am a year 13 student, and it's a conditional offer of AAA (surprising because i do 4 subjects so i thought it'd be AAAC, but it's not)
    hang in their guyys!
    i literally was not expecting it, because i genuinely thought i mucked up my interview, my most poorly answered questions were why barts and why medicine, perhaps two of the most important ones!! and i'm not just saying that, one of my answers to why medicine was 'because i like helping people, for example if someone is lost at school, i like to help them by guiding them in the right direction' .... they then joked around for a bit at that response, because let's be honest it's a pretty poor quality example...i could have linked it to work experience, in fact i didn't talk about my work experience at all throughout the interview. but i guess my main point is, don't speculate and don't bring yourself about the answers you gave at your interview, becasue i think it's difficult to pinpoint exactly what they want...
    Congratulations! Well done mate!

ReputationRep:
    Offer! 4.33pm

AAA

I'm a school leaver, currently in Yr 13...Good luck to anyone still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_96)
    Offer! 4.33pm

AAA

I'm a school leaver, currently in Yr 13...Good luck to anyone still waiting.
    got one at the same time as you guys! does yours just state AAA with no specific subjects too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2272)
    hang in their guyys!
    ahh yhh totally agree with you! interviews are soo unpredictable! are you firming barts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    got one at the same time as you guys! does yours just state AAA with no specific subjects too?
    Yep
    "This offer is subject to you obtaining GCE A level Grades AAA From 2014 examinations"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    did any international applicants get offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im taking ib snd i havent heard from them yet international student btw (:

ReputationRep:
    for what it's worth, i left my interview wanting to literally cry but held in the tears because i didn't want anyone to see them. It was that bad.

i had an offer from manchester last week and completely forgot about barts due to my experience and was over the moon at manc.

So when my offer came, you can only imagine how shocked i was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pencilsaregreat)
    for what it's worth, i left my interview wanting to literally cry but held in the tears because i didn't want anyone to see them. It was that bad.

i had an offer from manchester last week and completely forgot about barts due to my experience and was over the moon at manc.

So when my offer came, you can only imagine how shocked i was
    congrats. barts has a great interview to offer ratio. will u be firming barts?

ReputationRep:
    Would they give out any offers today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willois)
    I just called the admission. The lady confirmed that the last day to send out offers would be next Friday, also there is NO preferences of background (int'l v home, grad v school leaver) which will be sent first. Everything will come along to us as they assess.

Hope that helps soothing the edge that some int'l and graduate students might have like I did ^^
    Thank you, this was the answer I was searching frantically for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandyy1234)
    Im taking ib snd i havent heard from them yet international student btw (:
    I'm an international as well! Hope we both get offers and meet at Barts next year, fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huatah)
    congrats. barts has a great interview to offer ratio. will u be firming barts?
    most definitely. i have great love for barts. I was meant to go there first time round as an undergraduate but missed out the entry requirement.

ReputationRep:
    I keep checking track instinctively although it's Saturday haha, not obsessed at all, cough.
    I want this opportunity so badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medsing)
    I keep checking track instinctively although it's Saturday haha, not obsessed at all, cough.
    I want this opportunity so badly
    Glad to see I'm not the only one!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.