Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Reckon a few of the Championship games will beat the Stade Louis II for entertainment tonight. I'll be keeping an eye on them.

ReputationRep:
    Word is that Pressley is watching us at Fleetwood tonight. A bit awkward, not gonna lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Word is that Pressley is watching us at Fleetwood tonight. A bit awkward, not gonna lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's great mates with Alexander, isn't he?

Bit like seeing your ex run in a nightclub with her new boyfriend tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    He's great mates with Alexander, isn't he?

Bit like seeing your ex run in a nightclub with her new boyfriend tbh.
    My ex's new fella was a spotty scruff, didn't last long. I think the Pressley comparison is apt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Huge goal for Brentford from Andre Gray.

ReputationRep:
    Well well, the 'Mow'mentum continues with 2 late goals and we start to make some distance between us and the bottom 4. Shows what difference a manager can make.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bamford against Derby.

Watford are top. They are the form side, too. Most exciting league in Europe right now.

ReputationRep:
    Cracking result for us that. Still, no resting on our laurels, Bournemouth up next. Still, relieved to get three points from that game, surprisingly big attendance tbh. Wonder what Derby fans think of three defeats in five games?

Crazy game at Huddersfield. Would have liked them to beat norwich but oh well.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Squidgyness)
    Cracking result for us that. Still, no resting on our laurels, Bournemouth up next. Still, relieved to get three points from that game, surprisingly big attendance tbh. Wonder what Derby fans think of three defeats in five games?

Crazy game at Huddersfield. Would have liked them to beat norwich but oh well.
    Vaughan scored what seemed to be a winner in stoppage time, only to get sent-off and then see his side concede an equaliser seconds later.

ReputationRep:
    Vaughan scored what seemed to be a winner in stoppage time, only to get sent-off and then see his side concede an equaliser seconds later.
    Unbelievable. Wonder what the post game talk was like in that locker room.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Millwall and Blackpool are done.

Between Wigan and Rotherham for survival.

Jesus. My heart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Millwall and Blackpool are done.

Between Wigan and Rotherham for survival.
    Looking bleak for Wigan, gradually returning to the level Dave Whelan found them in. I hope they go down and we stay up-it looks like somewhere I could get to and from Scotland in a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd fine Vaughan for his moment of stupidity. One less player they could have had in the box to clear that, such a senseless sending off. Another dire performance from Wigan, although I still fancy them to stay up. I'd rather have Rotherham stay up, but I see Wigan just pinching it. Watford go top, Bournemouth drop more points, this league is fantastic. Race for auto promotion, race for final playoffs, and no out & out runaway winner this year.

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham fan here and interested in the progress of Dele Alli at MK Dons?

Excited to see him join us and hopefully get some first team minutes next season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bobsta10)
    Tottenham fan here and interested in the progress of Dele Alli at MK Dons?

Excited to see him join us and hopefully get some first team minutes next season.
    Well, he's been out injured so with your medical staff for the last month or so (can't remember exactly). Interestingly at the same time we've been on a relatively poor run (3 losses in a row under last night). I'm an MK Dons season ticket holder so seen quite a bit of Alli - he's clearly a class above League One but not sure he's quite ready to make the jump to the Premiership.

ReputationRep:
    No win away in 2 months now. A bit frustrating considering we allegedly mauled an ipswich team that weren't great on the night. We go from 8 goals per game for a month to either winning or losing 1-0 for a month. Not sure which i prefer.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Looking bleak for Wigan, gradually returning to the level Dave Whelan found them in. I hope they go down and we stay up-it looks like somewhere I could get to and from Scotland in a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A Scottish Coventry fan must be a rare thing.

Wigan are woeful. I hope they go down. Mackay and Whelan are hardly likeable.

ReputationRep:
    A Scottish Coventry fan must be a rare thing.

Wigan are woeful. I hope they go down. Mackay and Whelan are hardly likeable.
    I'm not Scottish, I did my undergrad up here and stayed on for postgrad. Born in Coventry and grew up there as well. Funnily enough Coventry are more well known up here thanks to Strachan and the exodus of players we sent to Celtic in the early 2000s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm not Scottish, I did my undergrad up here and stayed on for postgrad. Born in Coventry and grew up there as well. Funnily enough Coventry are more well known up here thanks to Strachan and the exodus of players we sent to Celtic in the early 2000s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've had quite a culture of Scottish players. Gillespie, Hendry, Telfer, Strachan, Speedie, Brazil, Pressley, Gary Mac.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.