Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutegirl15)
    To those who applied IM last year, how soon after IM post tele interview did you get an AC invite. Im becoming paranoid of constantly checking my email and the waiting game is indeed not nice at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received a PFO last year after telephone interview so probably not much help. I think this year they have a different recruiter, so the process could be different/take more time I constantly check my emails too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangomadman)
    Got Osborne Clarke London today and expecting to hear from Burges Salmon tomorrow (ACs were last week, both were last ACs I believe).
    did you get an offer from oc today?

ReputationRep:
    Covington & Burling interview

ReputationRep:
    PFO from CMS

ReputationRep:
    Got an invite for online test from RPC, happy to have got through the application form phase for one!! Has anyone done this?

Still waiting on AG, Bond Dickinson and Bristows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savagedhearts)
    Is anyone still waiting on Herbert Smith? It's been over a month now and I can't decide if I should send them an email or not.... :confused:
    I'm still waiting on them too.... I did all the tests on 1 Feb and then got an email saying they are reviewing my app but still not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastination1)
    PFO from CMS
    Awh no - I'm so sorry to hear that!

What stage in the application process were you/ how long did you wait before they contacted you.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from DWF post interview?

ReputationRep:
    Boodle have been very quiet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangomadman)
    Got Osborne Clarke London today and expecting to hear from Burges Salmon tomorrow (ACs were last week, both were last ACs I believe).
    Did you get the email from burges salmon today saying it would take another week for them to get back to us? I was wondering if everyone had got the same email or if I was in a maybe pile while others accepted rejected offers...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canoepop)
    Awh no - I'm so sorry to hear that!

What stage in the application process were you/ how long did you wait before they contacted you.
    I applied on the 28th January, completed the psychometric test few days after, received PFO today. So over two weeks before I heard back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastination1)
    I applied on the 28th January, completed the psychometric test few days after, received PFO today. So over two weeks before I heard back.
    Ah I see - thanks! Again sorry to hear your bad news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KASHIFJ)
    Anyone heard anything from DWF post interview?
    Still nothing

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from WFW (postAC), Morgan Lewis, Wedlake Bell or Dechert (post phone interview)? Do you know if they recruit on a rolling basis?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email from Mischon de Reya (over a month and a half later!) about a video interview. Any tips on the sort of questions ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    Just got an email from Mischon de Reya (over a month and a half later!) about a video interview. Any tips on the sort of questions ??

I posted a few pages back with tips for someone else. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FolioImi)
    Has anyone heard from WFW (postAC), Morgan Lewis, Wedlake Bell or Dechert (post phone interview)? Do you know if they recruit on a rolling basis?
    I am applying to Wedlake Bell at the moment - I don't think they recruit on a rolling basis and their deadline isn't until later this month so don't worry that you haven't heard from them yet

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a CMS or Dentons interview next week? Also, has anyone had a CMS or Dentons interview and wish to tell me a bit about what to expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Yeah, still waiting.
    Yeah same here... when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    How long after AC with Mishcon did people hear back...

Someone told me someone got accepted the same day.

Another got declined a day after...

I have been waiting a week, am I being saved for left over spaces??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.