Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Sanogo fam! You mad
    you didn't respond to my quote man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    you didn't respond to my quote man
    Nah man - I can't afford to fall into long convo's now, I got my UKCAT on the 27th

But I stand by what I say

So, we'll discuss this in the future

ReputationRep:
    Nasri owed us nothing

ReputationRep:
    nasri can say what he wants tbh, dont think he deserves the abuse either

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, what's changed since the time we met at the Ethiad?

We still don't have a CDM to compliment Ramsey so who's to say we won't get whooped again

The team we field today will probably be weaker. We'll be without Walcott, Ozil & Merta :/

ReputationRep:
    Imagie a generic tourist fella trying to start a chat with me about London with me?

Get.your.****.together please mate

ReputationRep:
    Is Mertesacker going to be playing today?

Otherwise its going to be like last year all over again when Sagna had to slot in CB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkizer)
    Is Mertesacker going to be playing today?

Otherwise its going to be like last year all over again when Sagna had to slot in CB
    Nope. He, Ozil and Podolski won't even feature next week. That's why we need to buy another CB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Team for today?

Szezcney

Debuchy
    Koscielny
    Chambers
    Gibbs

Flamini (hope not Arteta)
    Ramsey
    Sanchez
    Chamberlain
    Cazorla

Campbell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't get the abuse because he left for City, he gets the abuse because he dicked the club around over his contract and then continuously talks about us after he left, works both ways Ms Minnelli.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    It's not even about being bitter, that's just rude from him, I highly doubt posing for a quick picture would have been detrimental to his day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We don't even know if it's true, but I was talking about the general bitterness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Imagie a generic tourist fella trying to start a chat with me about London with me?

Get.your.****.together please mate
    What's wrong with that?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    To be honest, what's changed since the time we met at the Ethiad?
    The team we field today will probably be weaker. We'll be without Walcott, Ozil & Merta :/
    City are without half of their first choice starting XI. Zabaleta, Kompany, Fernandinho, Demichelis & Aguero won't play.

**** knows how they'll line up... maybe something like this?

Caballero
    Clichy Boyata Nastasic Kolarov
    Fernando Toure
    Navas Nasri Jovetic
    Dzeko

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Nah man - I can't afford to fall into long convo's now, I got my UKCAT on the 27th

But I stand by what I say

So, we'll discuss this in the future
    You good at mental maths or seeing patterns in maths?

If you are QR is simple fam. defo easiest part of the test everyone in my school applying for med who got decent scores got 700+ for QR. If the rest were the same level as my QR then I'd be in med school right now lol.

ReputationRep:
    Fair article about Wilshere. I hope he kicks on this season... I don't doubt his talent but I doubt his mentality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    You good at mental maths or seeing patterns in maths?

If you are QR is simple fam. defo easiest part of the test everyone in my school applying for med who got decent scores got 700+ for QR. If the rest were the same level as my QR then I'd be in med school right now lol.
    I am lol, I'm just practicing QR to really up my speed. The 600q book is ridiculously hard though, even the AR on it.

I'm fine with DA, QR, AR.. VR is a ***** for me though (Also, it goes in that order for me too)

I'm aiming for 800 at least.. Graduate entry route is far too competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I am lol, I'm just practicing QR to really up my speed. The 600q book is ridiculously hard though, even the AR on it.

I'm fine with DA, QR, AR.. VR is a ***** for me though (Also, it goes in that order for me too)

VR is the worst completely screwed my score up last year... They changed it so basically you now always have long answer options rather than true false or unknown. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t()m)
    VR is the worst completely screwed my score up last year... They changed it so basically you now always have long answer options rather than true false or unknown. Good luck
    Yeah I saw, there's only a few true, false or can't tell ones now :/

On the bright side though they've added 2 mins more for QR lol

Thanks bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Yeah up your speed on QR that's genuinely easy marks. If any one of them you can get 900 on it's that. AR and VR definitely the hardest. Too much writing to decipher from.

800 in UKCAT would be a mad ting. 600q book was the one tbf. I thought VR was one I had on lock as well as DA but I flopped those.

Since you're a grad I reckon you'd probably be able to do it though. You done UKCAT before?
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Yeah I saw, there's only a few true, false or can't tell ones now :/

On the bright side though they've added 2 mins more for QR lol

Thanks bro
    They should have added two more minutes for VR. Unless they went in hard on QR this year. Swear best thing to do UKCAT after some people do it so you get questions and know what to focus on.

ReputationRep:

''So bad it's actually good'' has never been more appropriate. Robie seems like a genuinely lovely fella though

Arsenalfanstv couldnt actually be scripted, so random.

also love the fact he put [banter] in the title

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.