Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got contact details for the Credit Suisse recruitment team? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blix2)
    Hi, sorry to hear.

was this after Interview? (MS)
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonymousGuyyy)
    No
    Did you do Masters, or just an undergrad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hody421)
    Did you do Masters, or just an undergrad?
    I am a first-year student. It's a spring week rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Probably not.
    Ahh I thought so. Thanks anyway.

May I ask which firms have you applied to? and if you have heard back from any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    Ahh I thought so. Thanks anyway.

May I ask which firms have you applied to? and if you have heard back from any?
    Done all tests for RBS and Citi. Offer from BAML. Waiting to hear from Nomura, CS, MS, GS, Rothschild and Lazard. Sending Barclays off this weekend too. Not sure if I've left any out..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    They've started giving out offers for the explore programme. My friend got one yesterday after his telephone interview last week.
    hmmm ok cool; i'll have another look through their website. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    This has probably been asked before, but could anyone confirm which banks recruit on a rolling basis please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YEAHINTEGRAL)
    This has probably been asked before, but could anyone confirm which banks recruit on a rolling basis please?
    Non-rolling are JP (deadline passed), Goldman and, as far as I'm aware, Rothschild. I thought BNPP were non-rolling too but apparently they've started rejecting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Non-rolling are JP (deadline passed), Goldman and, as far as I'm aware, Rothschild. I thought BNPP were non-rolling too but apparently they've started rejecting.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Do you reckon it's worth applying to UBS/Barclays/Citi at this stage?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Absolutely.
    Ok, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonymousGuyyy)
    I am a first-year student. It's a spring week rejection.
    If i may, which uni?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, thinking of applying to BNP paribas, someone suggested it's not "too" late too apply but apparently they've started reviewing after submitting the initial application details+CV+competency question what happens next? do you have to write a cover letter afterwards? or any tests?

cheers

Monk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidMonk)
    Guys, thinking of applying to BNP paribas, someone suggested it's not "too" late too apply but apparently they've started reviewing after submitting the initial application details+CV+competency question what happens next? do you have to write a cover letter afterwards? or any tests?

cheers

Monk.
    No cover letter is required and I believe there is no online testing for BNPP. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an e-mail from RBS, telling me my candidate records are up. Theres one document saying I am XX% better than the comparison group: RBS graduate and intern 2013, in the tests.

What does this tell me ? Is there some benchmark in order to be invited to an interview?
    Or just some random value i can do nothing with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    I just got an e-mail from RBS, telling me my candidate records are up. Theres one document saying I am XX% better than the comparison group: RBS graduate and intern 2013, in the tests.

What does this tell me ? Is there some benchmark in order to be invited to an interview?
    Or just some random value i can do nothing with?
    You get that soon after your test. The benchmark will probably be set when they start reviewing applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    You get that soon after your test. The benchmark will probably be set when they start reviewing applications.
    haven´t they already started reviewing applications? I thought I saw some people saying they already got interviews.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.