Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    that exam was great

ReputationRep:
    What was the answer for the stupid question 1B about what does scatter diagram show?

ReputationRep:
    Was the six marker on BIOLOGICAL approach or BEHAVIORAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samia.a)
    that exam was great
    Agreed! I preferred this one to Unit 1

ReputationRep:
    Was the 6 mark question in individual differences behavioural or biological?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    I said that in conformity you usually conform because of more than one person whereas in obedience you usually obey to only one person. ??
    Yeah I put that when you obey you are generally given direct orders from an authority figure, while when you conform you are likely to be amongst peers who are of a similar status to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty260)
    what did you get for the research into negative stress about type a and b I talked about the western collab group..
    i wrote about friedman and rosenman

ReputationRep:
    What would you put for the 'what does correlational research also tell you?' I put that you can see how many people for statistics, is this right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chynadollannzzz)
    Behavioural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chynadollannzzz)
    Behavioural

ReputationRep:
    On the evaluation of psychoanalysis, I said that Freuds theories are unfalsifiable and therefore may contain errors therefore psychoanalysis would've had this too as it was based on Freuds theories and said it was subjective due to the therapist interpreting things himself... Is this correct?

ReputationRep:
    It was behavioural 6 marker

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_Jo.)
    Was the six marker on BIOLOGICAL approach or BEHAVIORAL
    behavioural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmike786)
    What was the answer for the stupid question 1B about what does scatter diagram show?
    I wrote that it shows the strength of the relationship between two variables - weak, moderate of strong.

ReputationRep:
    What do you talk about in behavioural

ReputationRep:
    I wrote Keiran has the internal locus of control
    Tom has external on the 2 marker is this correct?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks AQA for the easiest 6 marks on a paper. Define NSI / Define ISI

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was an alright exam, some of the questions were a bit.. odd and caught me out a little. I couldn't think of any research into daily hassles I think I did okay on the 12 markers and nothing came up that I really didn't have be a clue on luckily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarkey00)
    What would you put for the 'what does correlational research also tell you?' I put that you can see how many people for statistics, is this right?
    I wrote that graphs can be formed from in therefore the data can be easily interpreted lol

ReputationRep:
    Classical Conditioning linked to Phobias
    Operant Conditioning if you want as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 10, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.