Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Amazing that Shed still gets bites after this long, GOAT troll

ReputationRep:
    We're being linked to lacazette in the telegraph. £21mil seems staggering low mind so may not be legit.

Would be a very decent signing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    We're being linked to lacazette in the telegraph. £21mil seems staggering low mind so may not be legit.
    Would be a very decent signing
    Decent would be an understatement for that price

ReputationRep:
    Seems ridiculous. You'd think Lyon would hoping to keep hold of him for this season with the CL. He's contracted until after the Euro's so plenty of chances for a big pay day for player and club to come.

ReputationRep:
    Shaqiri is going to stoke.. for £12m
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Shaqiri is going to stoke.. for £12m
    He's gone from winning the treble with one of the best club sides ever to playing for Stoke City in the space of 2 years. Poor guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He's gone from winning the treble with one of the best club sides ever to playing for Stoke City in the space of 2 years. Poor guy.
    Rejected Liverpool so that he could end up at a better club today. Good choice from him TBH
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Rejected Liverpool so that he could end up at a better club today. Good choice from him TBH
    Yeh I think he wanted to play under a manager who's actually won things.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that Vidal agreed a deal with Real, this means Pogba is staying at Juve so Illaramendi/Casemiro or even Modric could become available.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Wenger actually buys Carvalho and Lacazette just to shut fans since if we don't and we don't win the title thats the first things fans will use against him.

I'm really expecting him to spend what it cost to win the title since we'll be lucky to have him after the next season or so, Fergie spent it on RVP to win the title, as deluded as this may sound we should sign up Aguero (I'm sure he knows he in a sinking ship) he the only top player city have the rest are pass it.

I must say I am suprised to see the ruthless side to wenger regarding ospina situation if it happens, even links of debuchy on our transfer list, diaby released...It would be great if we can rid Sanogo, Campbell, sadly Podolski hopefully I haven't missed any other deadwood.

What do we do with Rosicky, Arteta and Flamini?

ReputationRep:
    Rosicky and Arteta stay for definite.
    Flamini stays for sake of emergency and if another DM is not bought in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Man said sign Aguero you know lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    Man said sign Aguero you know lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Go to bed Jam

ReputationRep:
    Carvalho player of the tournament

ReputationRep:
    Aguero would be ok at striker but someone like Neymar or James would be good to play in midfield

ReputationRep:
    Please sign Carvalho Arsene

ReputationRep:
    Coquelin is such a roadman. If I saw him in a 10v10 brawl outside Finsbury Park I wouldnt even blink

Gone from loan at Charlton to Arsenal. Whatever he is, he is a fighter.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing how people still don't rate Coquelin

ReputationRep:
    Can you imagine?

Cech
    Debuchy Mert Kosc Monreal
    Ramsey Coquelin
    Cazorla Ozil Sanchez
    Henry/RVP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Can you imagine?
    Cech
    Debuchy Mert Kosc Monreal
    Ramsey Coquelin
    Cazorla Ozil Sanchez
    Henry/RVP

Instead you've got to make do with Giroud

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.