Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elinapun)
    Has anyone else heard back from dmu after the test? I had mine on the 4th of feb
    I've got my interview on the 1st march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butby)
    I've applied for staffs - didn't get an interview, bcu, failed maths test by 1 mark, Nottingham just been rejected at interview and cond offer from Lincoln. Waiting on Derby which is my preferred but clearly not doing so well 🙁🙁
    I've got a conditional offer from Lincoln as well! when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    Hi, i have been to Bournemouth and have an offer from there for adult nursing the interview day was so relaxed and all staff were lovely very relaxed atmosphere, you watch a video clip and are then split into groups to discuss the video you are allowed to make notes on it, the group interview goes quick so make sure to get a say. Regarding the face to face interview they ask the typical questions why do you want to do nursing, tell me a bit about yourself, why should we pick you and not someone else. Also questions asking when you have shown some of the six C's so mine was when have u shown compassion towards someone else. It was really just a chat and a chance to tell them all about any expereince you have had and how it will help you in the degree. Noting to worry about, i know everyone says that but bournemouth was the most relaxed interview i have been to and no tests !! which is a plus ! (sorry for the essay haha) Hope this helps x
    Thank you so much for all your advice, I've heard it's quite chilled out let me know how the resit goes

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for KCL adult nursing!! So happy I could cry! Good luck to those waiting! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl)
    Got my offer for KCL adult nursing!! So happy I could cry! Good luck to those waiting! X
    Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy_a)
    When did Nottingham email you that?
    10th february

ReputationRep:
    Me and a friend of mine ended up applying to almost the same universities and the two that I've heard from are the two that she hasn't and vice versa... and she applied about 2 months before me! Think we should all hang tight until April at least

Had a wee question for anybody that's done an interview for University of Manchester Adult Nursing.. every other uni seems to have a clear guideline about the format of the interview and theirs just says 'individual interview'.. can anybody shed some light?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Edge Hill regarding Childrens nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fc93)
    Congratulations!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! 😄😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amurray09)
    Has anyone heard back from Edge Hill regarding Childrens nursing?
    I have an interview here on Tuesday for Children's Nursing! Have you had an interview and waiting to hear back, or waiting on a decision on your application?

ReputationRep:
    This might be a long shot and I'm not really sure if this is the right place, but anyone here applied to University of Leeds Adult Nursing? I've got my interview with them next Thursday and well, I'm just hoping to find out, to those who've gone, what the day was like?

This is the last interview I'm having and it's one that I'd really like to go, so I appreciate anything I can get.

Please and thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at the uni of Manchester and they said I was put on the reserve list! What does this mean and what are my chances of getting in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhr99)
    Hey, no I haven't! It's been almost a month now so I'm assuming they interview everybody before they start giving offers! X
    I applied in October and still not even got an interview yeah they interview everyone first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=CaitlinN15;63052319]I applied in October and still not even got an interview yeah they interview everyone first.

I think they still have a few applicant days left no news is usually good news!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhr99)
    Hey, no I haven't! It's been almost a month now so I'm assuming they interview everybody before they start giving offers! X
    The guy that spoke to us on the day told us they don't do that and they go through applicants as and when they can and don't wait till there all done! Suppose it's just a waiting game! X

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=e_llyn;63033921]I've got a conditional offer from Lincoln as well! when was your interview?[/QUOT
    Was in December 😀😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanna_h)
    Just got an offer from Cumbria for mental health ☺️ Now I've got to decide between cumbria and leeds beckett 😁
    I know it's a while back now but congrats on your offer for Cumbria. I have applied there for Children's Nursing and have had an interview. How long after your interview did they give you an offer? We have been told that we won't find out until April x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess992)
    Me and a friend of mine ended up applying to almost the same universities and the two that I've heard from are the two that she hasn't and vice versa... and she applied about 2 months before me! Think we should all hang tight until April at least

Had a wee question for anybody that's done an interview for University of Manchester Adult Nursing.. every other uni seems to have a clear guideline about the format of the interview and theirs just says 'individual interview'.. can anybody shed some light?
    I had an interview in November and got an offer within a day! Basically, we were interviewed by a lecturer and a professional. They asked a few questions including a situation based question. It was nice, friendly, etc I can't remember everything they asked but there were some general questions like why nursing etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie-Leigh4324)
    I've had interviews at both Carlisle and Teeside, got an offer from Carlisle but really want to go to Teeside but don't find out untill March sooooo long
    What branch are you wanting to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    No news is probably good news, they are probably really busy lots of people emailing them. It's so annoying having to play the waiting game for a response but hopefully they get back to you soon ! let me know what happens good luck
    Are you doing the resit for kings college university? Because they said that I failed but they are considering

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.