x Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    AABE at AS
    AAA predictions
    27/42
    Sorry to hear that! I probably will too as we were similar!
    Which do you think you'll firm as I've got offers from Leeds Exeter and Birmingham. And I'd definitely firm Leeds as I loved it if I don't get a Bristol offer which I probably won't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al9121010)
    Do you have an offer from them?
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    Three good universities😀
    Thanks! Everyone on here is cheering me up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    Sorry to hear that! I probably will too as we were similar!
    Which do you think you'll firm as I've got offers from Leeds Exeter and Birmingham. And I'd definitely firm Leeds as I loved it if I don't get a Bristol offer which I probably won't!
    Probably Leeds tbh! Exeter will be my insurance!

ReputationRep:
    Law with Spanish at Nottingham? Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably Leeds tbh! Exeter will be my insurance!
    Snap! And don't worry about Bristol, if you watch the Leeds YouTube videos and their ones on freshers it got me very excited! So may see you in September. And what will be will be

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from Bristol guyssssss so farewell for now!!
    Im sorry for you. I know we have both been waiting on Bristol for a long time. I certainly cannot be far behind you. Every time I hear of a rejection I'm checking track but nothing so far.

Do they send you an email direct or appears first in track?

I just wish they would hurry up either way so I can start planning my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    Snap! And don't worry about Bristol, if you watch the Leeds YouTube videos and their ones on freshers it got me very excited! So may see you in September. And what will be will be
    YAyyyyy! Honestly you've really cheered me up so thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    YAyyyyy! Honestly you've really cheered me up so thank you!!
    No problem!! Woo I'm glad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    I'm taking the IB and I was predicted 38 points with HLs being 7,6,6 have you applied to LSE as well?
    If you don't mind me asking, what HL's did you choose for IB? I'm quite interested in doing Law in uni, but I have no idea if my subject combinations are ideal for LSE.

I'm doing
    HL
    History
    English Language and Literature
    Business and Management

SL
    Math studies
    Biology
    French Ab Initio

ReputationRep:
    AABE at AS
    AAA predictions
    27/42
    wow that's very harsh of them considering you did exceptionally well on the LNAT. I'm now expecting a rejection from them also. I wouldn't be too upset, you're still a very strong candidate and your other uni's are great options! I personally regret not applying to Leeds, loved it when I visited

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 540
Size:  162.3 KB
    My rejection email!!! They're quite nice tbh 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    wow that's very harsh of them considering you did exceptionally well on the LNAT. I'm now expecting a rejection from them also. I wouldn't be too upset, you're still a very strong candidate and your other uni's are great options! I personally regret not applying to Leeds, loved it when I visited
    I know I know!! Sad times!! But can't sit around being sad when I've got Leeds to work towards and get 3A's for!! You'll be fine!! And yeah loved Leeds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocface)
    Im sorry for you. I know we have both been waiting on Bristol for a long time. I certainly cannot be far behind you. Every time I hear of a rejection I'm checking track but nothing so far.

Do they send you an email direct or appears first in track?

I just wish they would hurry up either way so I can start planning my life.
    Yeah hope they reply quickly to you!! And I got an email from Bristol at 9:04am saying I'd been rejected. It hasn't appeared in track yet!

ReputationRep:
    Offers from Exeter, Cardiff, Bristol and LSE- can't decide between LSE and Bristol! Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srai243)
    Anyone else still waiting on ucl? So worried
    Yeah, I'm still waiting, too :/ They asked me for my LNAT score in January and I haven't heard from them since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihlta)
    Offers from Exeter, Cardiff, Bristol and LSE- can't decide between LSE and Bristol! Any advice?
    Hmm, why would you hesitate between LSE and Bristol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al9121010)
    Hmm, why would you hesitate between LSE and Bristol?
    Not quite sure what you mean by that haha but LSE for prestige, connections etc but not sure about being in London, apparently huge workloads and masses of independent study vs Bristol as a more manageable sized town, cheaper and more achievable entry requirements!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihlta)
    Not quite sure what you mean by that haha but LSE for prestige, connections etc but not sure about being in London, apparently huge workloads and masses of independent study vs Bristol as a more manageable sized town, cheaper and more achievable entry requirements!
    Hahaha, I mean most people would choose LSE without hesitation so I was just wondering why did you hesitate between LSE and Bristol ~

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 540
Size:  162.3 KB
    My rejection email!!! They're quite nice tbh 😅
    You going to say yes to the other course....?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.