Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes obedience to God means disobedience to man - ME
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Vividly clear)
    Sometimes obedience to God means disobedience to man - ME
    i'm surprised your inspirational quote isn't "darn you kakarot".

or " as annoying as this ******* is, its our rivalry that keeps pushing me to get stronger"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    i'm surprised your inspirational quote isn't "darn you kakarot".

or " as annoying as this ******* is, its our rivalry that keeps pushing me to get stronger"
    My other quote was going to be.

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps"

"HIS PRIDEEE!!!!!!!!!" - Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My other quote was going to be.

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps"

"HIS PRIDEEE!!!!!!!!!" - Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans

awsome quote (brought a smile to my face)

thanks alot, i now have super saiyan vegeta dbz music in my head

you have to admit, bruce faulconer really nailed the soundtrack for the original funimation dbz dub (easily my fav soundtrack for any english dubbed cartoon)

Baked beans, good for the heart
    The more you eat the more you fart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    awsome quote (brought a smile to my face)

thanks alot, i now have super saiyan vegeta dbz music in my head

you have to admit, bruce faulconer really nailed the soundtrack for the original funimation dbz dub (easily my fav soundtrack for any english dubbed cartoon)
    I could literally watch his version of Goku transforming into a super saiyan for the first time over and over again, along with Vegeta's sacrifice against Majin Buu.

The music was literally untouchable.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I could literally watch his version of Goku transforming into a super saiyan for the first time over and over again, along with Vegeta's sacrifice against Majin Buu.

The music was literally untouchable.

I like the dialogue in kai but z had waay better music in dub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)

I like the dialogue in kai but z had waay better music in dub
    For me it's the other way round. I prefer the music in Kai, but the dialogue of Z.

Here's an example. In-fact I got my avatar from this legendary scene

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    For me it's the other way round. I prefer the music in Kai, but the dialogue of Z.

Here's an example. In-fact I got my avatar from this legendary scene
    ill admit there are certain aspects of z vs kai dialogue i prefer. but you have to admit faulconers buu saga soundtrack >>>japanese music (ie kai) buu saga

ReputationRep:
    ';i want to be a first rate version of myself not a secont rate version of someone else“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    ill admit there are certain aspects of z vs kai dialogue i prefer. but you have to admit faulconers buu saga soundtrack >>>japanese music (ie kai) buu saga
    Much much better.

What I'm waiting for now is an English dubbed version of the new Dragon ball super, there's been like 50+ episodes i've already missed
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Much much better.

What I'm waiting for now is an English dubbed version of the new Dragon ball super, there's been like 50+ episodes i've already missed
    watch the sub!. apparently battle of gods isnt out till next july / september per a lot of sources so it will be a bit behind. the fights in super are better than bog / resurrection F but the animation quality is crap (so much so toriyama has even stated on twitter that there will be a hiatus after the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    future trunks saga
    ends.

so far there has been 4 sagas with little filler atm. (<25%): Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, Universe 6 vs 7 tournament and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Future Trunks Saga
    . the 3rd saga is good but the 4th saga reminds me a lot of the namak arc in the original anime (ie the best arc in Z). the bad guy is even more intruiging as
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it appears to be the reanimated corpse of future trunks era goku being controlled by the supreme kai of universe 10 (who ironically becomes evil after sparring with goku in super present)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    watch the sub!. apparently battle of gods isnt out till next july / september per a lot of sources so it will be a bit behind. the fights in super are better than bog / resurrection F but the animation quality is crap (so much so toriyama has even stated on twitter that there will be a hiatus after the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    future trunks saga
    ends.

so far there has been 4 sagas with little filler atm. (<25%): Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, Universe 6 vs 7 tournament and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Future Trunks Saga
    . the 3rd saga is good but the 4th saga reminds me a lot of the namak arc in the original anime (ie the best arc in Z). the bad guy is even more intruiging as
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it appears to be the reanimated corpse of future trunks era goku being controlled by the supreme kai of universe 10 (who ironically becomes evil after sparring with goku in super present)

Alrighty. I might as well just watch the sub version. I don't want Dragon Ball to just pass me like that. Who is your favourite character btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes.
    Genuinely never been as blown away by a film as when I saw M recite the end of Ulysses in Skyfall.

"We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Iconic
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Alrighty. I might as well just watch the sub version. I don't want Dragon Ball to just pass me like that. Who is your favourite character btw?
    generally, id say goku. vegeta has the most development and is my 2nd fav but goofballs>>>serious guys any day of the week for me. im guessing vegeta's your fav but who is 2nd for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    generally, id say goku. vegeta has the most development and is my 2nd fav but goofballs>>>serious guys any day of the week for me. im guessing vegeta's your fav but who is 2nd for you?
    LOL, For me the Regal Prince Vegeta is 1st 2nd and 3rd for me. I'm just in love with people who are arrogant and back it up. But being serious my 2nd favourite character is probably Trunks, then Goku. His role in the Frieza saga cemented his place as the greatest anime character of all time IMO.

My worst character is Krillin though. I just hate that guy, completely useless, I bet in a real fight Chat su could take him

' Why do we fall ? '
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you get that reference pls marry me
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    ' Why do we fall ? '
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you get that reference pls marry me
    So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.