Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    When it comes to voting i just close my eyes and go for a random party. If I totally miss and get none of them then....still hand it in.
    (Original post by Alexion)
    now that's the way to do it :five:
    This reminds me of the story of the conservative MP where someone drew a penis in the vote box, but because it was in the confines of the lines it was counted as a vote. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but I'm keeping the hair gonna get something done proper once I've got some more length on it :cute:
    Fair enough. I tend to keep longer hair on the top and grade 2/3 on the sides but not everyone is as bland as me.
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    It's the secondary definition I'm using although that is actually the primary definition.
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    Fair enough. I tend to keep longer hair on the top and grade 2/3 on the sides but not everyone is as bland as me.

Ok.
    That's my haircut. I've been through the whole long hair phase. Done with it. Gets too windy.

ReputationRep:
    That's my haircut. I've been through the whole long hair phase. Done with it. Gets too windy.
    Simple short sides and back suits me way better. Probably something to do with face shape.

But yeah, I also used to have long hair. As well as what you said, it's now much easier to clean/dry and I don't get bad hair days.

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of the story of the conservative MP where someone drew a penis in the vote box, but because it was in the confines of the lines it was counted as a vote. :rofl:
    No wonder they won if that's what counts as a vote. People could of smeared it with excrement and if it was within the boundaries, "Yep! That's legit!"

ReputationRep:
    Had that all my life, thought it was time for something a bit more rock-n-roll

ReputationRep:
    Should i post a pic of me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    I only got one rep
    Lol I'm taking the piss out of someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but I'm keeping the hair gonna get something done proper once I've got some more length on it :cute:

Ok.
    Simple short sides and back suits me way better. Probably something to do with face shape.

But yeah, I also used to have long hair. As well as what you said, it's now much easier to clean/dry and I don't get bad hair days.

Guys gossiping about hair and make up etc. Classic.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Why has my pic got not many reps yet?!!! It's because I'm not a guy. Guys get all reps.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feminine side too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    :hello:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    U look swaggy bro

8/10
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    OHAI IT'S ALEXION... the hair's growing, yikes

Strong Myspace angle.

ReputationRep:
    OHAI IT'S ALEXION... the hair's growing, yikes

Hair looks nice man, but wud b better with haircut

7/10

ReputationRep:
    Nothing about makeup there.

I know you're having a laugh, but I'm really not constrained about talking about hair/clothes/physique or any of that stuff with other guys. We don't live in the 1950s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    real¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Strong Myspace angle.
    :rofl:

(Original post by Sigh67)
    Hair looks nice man, but wud b better with haircut

7/10
    WHY'S EVERYONE ON ABOUT THE HAIRCUT

I promise it looks ok when it's not midnight and I've actually styled it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 504355

Or see avatar. I feel like such a selfie whore rn.
    U look alright

5/10

ReputationRep:

I know you're having a laugh, but I'm really not constrained about talking about hair/clothes/physique or any of that stuff with other guys. We don't live in the 1950s.
    Speaking of the 1950s, what do you reckon is the best way to style your hair for a party? Rollers??

ReputationRep:

Okay. Will take banter elsewhere.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.