Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official Cambridge Offer Holders Thread 2016 Entry MK II Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notanooblol)
    I did Maths last year, but Further Maths this year. What did you think of FP1, FP2, S2 and DE? I did all those as well as S3 and M2. What do you think about these boundaries for full ums :
    DE: 72FP1: 70
    FP2: 69/70?
    S2: 72
    I should have made it clearer, I only did C3-4, FP2, D1, NM, DE this year.

For DE and FP2 though, they sound about right.

What was S2 like this year? Last year it was easy and ended up being 67 for 90UMS.

(Original post by Crazysue1)
    It was high school which ruined his love of maths, he pretty much gave up in year 7
    Sad to hear that. Why did he give it up? Was it going too slowly for him?

On results day in my friend's brother's year, track was overloaded and crashed so he couldn't log on. Does this happen frequently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    On results day in my friend's brother's year, track was overloaded and crashed so he couldn't log on. Does this happen frequently?
    Probably, between 7:30-8:30 they'll get a lot of traffic

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by drandy76)
    Probably, between 7:30-8:30 they'll get a lot of traffic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh god. If I can't get onto track, I have to wait until 11am ypto find out if I met my offer as that is when my school puts our results online.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god. If I can't get onto track, I have to wait until 11am ypto find out if I met my offer as that is when my school puts our results online.
    Can't you just go in? You should be able to check anyway unless you're unlucky I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't you just go in? You should be able to check anyway unless you're unlucky I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My school is open from 7:30am but I can't go in. I don't want to see anyone.

ReputationRep:
    My school is open from 7:30am but I can't go in. I don't want to see anyone.
    My school only opens at 9 :////

Posted from TSR Mobile

My school only opens at 9 :////

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My school says it opens uncommonly early because clearing opens on a first come, first served basis and they want to start helping people find courses asap. You probably go to a school where they don't expect to have many people in clearing!

ReputationRep:
    My school says it opens uncommonly early because clearing opens on a first come, first served basis and they want to start helping people find courses asap. You probably go to a school where they don't expect to have many people in clearing!
    Seems like good thinking tbf. Although a later time gives me some time to nap after the all nighter I probably pulled

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge have already got all our results right?

Weird having a STEP offer for Comp Sci, seeing my results sheet won't even tell me anything I'll have to check track afterwards to actually know if I got in xD

Hope everyone is still able to sleep at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notanooblol)
    Did anyone else do OCR MEI further maths? If so, which modules did you take?
    Yep, last year I did M1,FP1,M2 for Further Maths
    This year I did S2, D2 and FP2

You?

ReputationRep:
    Christ's has probably seen my results by now... I hope my M3 result got lost in-between the exam board and Cambridge...

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had a single dream about results or cambridge. Is this is a good sign. Does this mean I got in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignPredator)
    Attachment 571312

Am I screwed?
    This made my day. 😂

Wth why is NatSci at Cambridge on the clearing list??

(Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Cambridge have already got all our results right?

Weird having a STEP offer for Comp Sci, seeing my results sheet won't even tell me anything I'll have to check track afterwards to actually know if I got in xD

Hope everyone is still able to sleep at night
    You get STEP results before the A-level results, IIRC, since they are online from midnight 18th (and the site probably has a lower chance of crashing than UCAS Track).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Christ's has probably seen my results by now... I hope my M3 result got lost in-between the exam board and Cambridge...
    I'm sure all your other modules went well, don't focus on one module.

(Original post by physicsmaths)
    Haven't had a single dream about results or cambridge. Is this is a good sign. Does this mean I got in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's clearly a necessary condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    I'm sure all your other modules went well, don't focus on one module.

It's clearly a necessary condition.
    Banging.
    Is it necessary and sufficient though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Wth why is NatSci at Cambridge on the clearing list??
    lol, u got me
    Name:  enaayrah.png
Views: 205
Size:  51.9 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.