Fantasy Football League 2007/08 Watch

Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lfc4life)
All the popular players scored good today-Lampard, Fabregas, Ronaldo, Rooney(kind of), Laursen, Dempsey, Kapo, Gerrard...
Yea I don't get the low scoring
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hasnain Raza, who was top a while back and who nobody recognised as a TSR member finally replied to the question and said his TSR name is PaGaL:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=129674
johnboy91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
meh, never seen him before, no wonder with only 13 posts.
The Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ahhh a ridiculous 35 points. Still have Elano (c), Petrov and Wallace still to play though.

I know for sure Fabregas is going back in my team. Don't know why I took him out two games ago!

I might just play my wildcard this week, my teams a mess!
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or cost him a point, depending on whether he had to pay 4 points to do the transfer
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Hasnain Raza, who was top a while back and who nobody recognised as a TSR member finally replied to the question and said his TSR name is PaGaL:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=129674
A real pillar of the TSR community with 13 whole posts at a lightning rate of 0.13 posts per day...

Fair's fair though, he's a TSR member
Stevey_W
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My team name is 'I spack in your mum', my manager name is Bob Roffle, btw. Or you could just go look at the team at the bottom
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's not too bad if goes as expected. Elano and Petrov should perform and Wallace has scored once or twice this season. If elano scores and gets 3 bonuses you could easily make 60+. I got you 3 points, as thats how many Agbonlahor beat Adebayors score by.
lol cheers for that. He should have got atleast a goal though considering they were playing against Derby! :p:
ManUtdFanDean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dropped another 3 places to 19th lol
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm thinking of changing to 4-4-2, I think high priced midfielders will probably get you more than high priced strikers....So over the next few weeks I think I will downgrade Rooney to Tevez(or RVP), Downgrade Agbonlahor to Jones and then Teale to Gerrard, or Agbonlahor to C.Cole and Teale to Lampard.

Sound good, no?
Yep that sounds good.

I'm taking Rooney out as I've got Ronaldo aswell. That's two players worth around 25m ! lol

I'm keeping Ronaldo though and putting Fabregas back in my team.

So my mid will stand like this:

Essien - Ronaldo - Fabregas - Elano (Petrov will have to go)

and upfront RVP - and not sure who else I don't know if I'm keeping Agobhonlahor.

I'm stuck with Forsell as a third striker! As he's been injured for ages now plus he's dropped in price by a fair bit so it wouldn't make sense for me to transfer him out either!
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've just been browsing through other peoples teams and I'm suprised by the number of people who have Elano as captain this week!

I originally had Ronaldo as captain for this week but then opted for Elano. I'm really hoping it pays off!
ManUtdFanDean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Yep that sounds good.

I'm taking Rooney out as I've got Ronaldo aswell. That's two players worth around 25m ! lol

and upfront RVP - and not sure who else I don't know if I'm keeping Agobhonlahor.

I'm stuck with Forsell as a third striker! As he's been injured for ages now plus he's dropped in price by a fair bit so it wouldn't make sense for me to transfer him out either!
RVP is injured lol
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
RVP is injured lol
I know lol but I'm sure he's going to be making a return soon? This month hopefully if I'm not mistaken.
johnboy91
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Yep that sounds good.

Forsell came on yesterday(I think). Still **** though.
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd expect Rooneys price to rise, but theres only around a 77% chance.

Maybe cus he's quite expensive not many people can bring him into there team.
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by johnboy91)
Forsell came on yesterday(I think). Still **** though.
lol now he is, but when I brought him in he was one of the top five scorers and he was only 5m = BARGAIN.

It backfired though
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i've just done a big reshuffle but intend to leave it as it is for now, 3-5-2

james
lescott-evra-laursen
essien-flamini-fabregas-ronaldo-elano
benjani-mccarthy

subs:richards (manc) cole (WH) Mcshane (sunderland)

flamini is playing every match and getting a few points each time at the mo, so for 6m pretty decent, the rest speak for themselves in midfield, essien ive got on chelseas return to form (and didn't want to fork out for lampard) benjani having a storming time and mccarthy has impressed me so far

I may have screwed myself paying for the transfers but other bringing in richards and going 4-4-2 etc, cole as backup for a striker of to go 3-4-3 i'll prob leave it until xmas now
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Now you'll get hit by injuries, just after you've brought new players in...
I'm not sure how to space my transfers out, either all at once or space it over a few weeks so it's free...
yeah

i'm impatient, so i went for loads in one go, now to use the 1 free transfer a week for injury problems
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've made 33 transfers! That must be a record?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had a big spend a few weeks back. It knocked me down a few places for a couple of weeks but then they paid off and was in the top few scorers for the following weeks and now im above where I originally was but with a stronger team.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads