Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Hitchhiker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just wanted to say it's not all doom and gloom as I thought it once was. Admitedly I do have days where it is but things are getting better slowly, just as they will for you all in time.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Hitchhiker)
Just wanted to say it's not all doom and gloom as I thought it once was. Admitedly I do have days where it is but things are getting better slowly, just as they will for you all in time.
That's great news to hear!:yy:

:hugs:

:grouphugs: for everyone else too- thinking of you all, a few of you moreso in particular.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Uuurrrggghhh.

I've spent the whole morning having a huge binge on comfort food. I feel so sick. I wish I could stick my fingers down my throat, but I don't dare because I hate throwing up. I feel so fat and horrible. Yuck.

:cry:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Uuurrrggghhh.

I've spent the whole morning having a huge binge on comfort food. I feel so sick. I wish I could stick my fingers down my throat, but I don't dare because I hate throwing up. I feel so fat and horrible. Yuck.

:console:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bawling:

What a bad day.
Still, i guess im still in one peice.
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey everyone, long time no post. How are you all? Hope you're all coping :hugs: I have been thinking about you, as demonstrated by me attempting to call some of you the other week when I was rather drunk...
Anyways, I am feeling pretty low, back in Leeds and have been ill since I've got here so have seen no one because I can't leave the attic where my room is because I cannot walk... bloody kidney infection probably came on because of stress and upset. I tend to get sick when I worry etc. So I am feeling lonely because I haven't really seen anyone
Life is pretty messed up right now and I actually can't afford to be ill... meh. My emotions are all over the place, I want to do something other than cry because of the pain I am in/ the pain I feel emotion wise.
I feel like an invalid, in fact I am at the moment. I am just in one big moaning minnie mood...
I am going on a gap year... didn't go down too well with my dad Still coming to terms with it myself, but it's for the best. Anyways, ranted and feel a little better for it. I think I am going to have to go back to bed with my hot water bottle because that's all I do at the moment. I shall be around more often now though seeing as I am not at home drinking insane amounts of alcohol and working as much as I was...
love to you all :hugs: xxx
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
:bawling:

What a bad day.
Still, i guess im still in one peice.
:hugs: want to talk?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
:hugs: want to talk?
Things are so frustrating, im trying my hardest but things keep pushing me down and pushing me further away from people.
Today in my ICT lesson i was about to walk aout, because its back to my old way of notsaying anything in lesson just sitting in the corner out the way...eventually the teacher came over to see me so i stayed. I just find large classes intimidating and uncomfortable, theres just too many people.

And when i come home, the house is full of kids screaming, obviously my sisters are in a bad mood and its sending me insane.
But i guess i've done two days at college and attended all my lessons which is quite a big bit of progress.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
Hey everyone, long time no post. How are you all? Hope you're all coping :hugs: I have been thinking about you, as demonstrated by me attempting to call some of you the other week when I was rather drunk...
Anyways, I am feeling pretty low, back in Leeds and have been ill since I've got here so have seen no one because I can't leave the attic where my room is because I cannot walk... bloody kidney infection probably came on because of stress and upset. I tend to get sick when I worry etc. So I am feeling lonely because I haven't really seen anyone
Life is pretty messed up right now and I actually can't afford to be ill... meh. My emotions are all over the place, I want to do something other than cry because of the pain I am in/ the pain I feel emotion wise.
I feel like an invalid, in fact I am at the moment. I am just in one big moaning minnie mood...
I am going on a gap year... didn't go down too well with my dad Still coming to terms with it myself, but it's for the best. Anyways, ranted and feel a little better for it. I think I am going to have to go back to bed with my hot water bottle because that's all I do at the moment. I shall be around more often now though seeing as I am not at home drinking insane amounts of alcohol and working as much as I was...
love to you all :hugs: xxx
really hope you get better soon and then at least physically you will be able to function, so then hopefully other things will get better too.
I get ill when i get upset and stressed too, it really doesnt help :hugs:
Hope it gets better soon.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1 month. A lot changes. But is it going back that way?
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i dont know what to do anymore. Im beginning to wonder exactly what all these tablets would do.......
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so so fragile tonight, i feel like i could seriously fall over the edge
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so so fragile tonight, i feel like i could seriously fall over the edge
push me over first might make us both feel better
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
push me over first might make us both feel better
:hugs: I wish i could help you, im so useless as it is.
Is there anyone you can speak to, or anything you can do to talk your mind away from these thoughts. or do what i might do, go to bed.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: I wish i could help you, im so useless as it is.
Is there anyone you can speak to, or anything you can do to talk your mind away from these thoughts. or do what i might do, go to bed.

No its okay i kinda dont need any help ive decided the only way to get through life is to discover the inevitable and if its my time then let it be. Ive had enough. No one can help me ive decided . its okay im not scared anymore.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
fairy, please take care and don't do anything silly :hugs:

emily, good to see you around I've been thinking about you. Sorry you've been feeling bad. I hope you get better soon.

Luke, what's up? :hugs: want to talk?
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel very... distant. I've just disconnected myself from everything. I feel like I'm having an operation under local anesthetic - I know I should be in pain, but I'm not feeling it. I don't mind. It's better than hurting all the time.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
So low I can't even be bothered to talk............ but I wanted to drop by to say "hello" and to see how you all are.

My Nan is out of hospital but is still very poorly and vulnerable. It's very stressful for the whole family if I'm honest.

I'm not ready for uni and I don't have the energy or the motivation to do anything about it. I'm tired all the time... I can't imagine going from THIS to being with people every day. The thought actually makes me feel physically sick. I don't know if I can do it, I don't want to do it. I'm not even nervous; I just cannot be ******.

Someone messaged me today for the first time in forever. I cannot bring myself to respond because I do not want to bring people down and I know that negative people do that, whether they set out to or not. Lately I just feel terribly guilty, like a burden on everyone I know because I cannot be well and optimistic. I've really grown to hate myself.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
No its okay i kinda dont need any help ive decided the only way to get through life is to discover the inevitable and if its my time then let it be. Ive had enough. No one can help me ive decided . its okay im not scared anymore.
I feel exactly the same so I would be a hypocrite to tell you not to think like this. Just remember that I care. We all care :hugs:.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I find this whole situation so incredibly frustrating. WHY THE **** DO LOVELY PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO FEEL LIKE THIS. Doesn't it make you feel angry at everything?? At life?? I just hate it so much... it makes me so sad... the other day I was thinking about the dep society and about my own situation and I just burst into tears because I hate to see you all hurt so much. And I don't post because I feel helpless, like I'm all out of ideas... I know we don't all feel this bad ALL the time... but even so, it's such a burden to live with. The worst thing ever.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.61%
No - but I will (4)
3.42%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.27%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (64)
54.7%

Watched Threads