Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how much a yearly bus pass will be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raguman)
    Anyone know how much a yearly bus pass will be?
    http://www.nctx.co.uk/students/ntu.php

ReputationRep:

Prices will usually be that, but wait until freshers week and the freshers fair especially and you can get a yearly bus pass for the academic year for £199, so saving a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Then yes you'll have to check with them manually how you are going to pay the accommodation fee
    Thats ok, i know when im paying them and everything so it wont show on myNTU then.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone living in the city(sandby specifically) and studying on clifton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    anyone living in the city(sandby specifically) and studying on clifton?
    I will be living in the city. really close to ocean. and i will be studying at clifton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    I will be living in the city. really close to ocean. and i will be studying at clifton.
    Ocean Devotion

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody staying at Manor Villages or are they studying Sport & Exercise Science at Clifton? Message me back y'all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HTIDCam)
    Is anybody staying at Manor Villages or are they studying Sport & Exercise Science at Clifton? Message me back y'all

I'm studying sport *& exercise science too dude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raguman)
    How come you have JUST got it?" :confused:
    did a HNC in media at college, basically a higher btec and we got our results a few weeks back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris221)
    Ocean Devotion
    Not really... Recently realised where it was located

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorrybee)
    did a HNC in media at college, basically a higher btec and we got our results a few weeks back
    Ah, congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    I'm studying sport *& exercise science too dude!
    awesome! you stayin in peverell im presuming?

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh i just recalculated how much i'll be able to spend per week after the first installment on accommodation.

53 quid a week (from October to January)

20 a week for food, 33 for clubbing

ReputationRep:
    got an email from them saying successful, feeling not sunk in yet, anyone else the same ?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going through clearing in a couple of hours time for Textile Design! :| Anyone know if there will be any places left in halls for clearing students? I live 20 miles away so would be okay if I don't find anywhere but don't want to miss out on the fun!

ReputationRep:
    got an e-mail like an hour ago saying i've got my place for film and tv and linguistics when i applied for english and linguistics, got a C in english which is what they asked for in the offer so i'm confuseddddddd. has this happened to anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I got an e-mail saying I got a place for Film & TV and German, when I applied for Politics with History...

I noticed the conditions for the course were the exact same, so i'm hoping it's just a mix up of e-mails.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharps92)
    I got an e-mail saying I got a place for Film & TV and German, when I applied for Politics with History...

I noticed the conditions for the course were the exact same, so i'm hoping it's just a mix up of e-mails.
    yeah i've just got on to my track through a link someone posted on their fb status https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp and it says i've got my place for english and linguistics, hope it's just a mess up in the e-mails!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedjay010)
    yeah i've just got on to my track through a link someone posted on their fb status https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp and it says i've got my place for english and linguistics, hope it's just a mess up in the e-mails!
    Yeah just checked my track and says I got in too, so must just be a mess-up, congratulations by the way!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.