Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    Arsenal have been kidding themselves for a long time, they have no leaders on the pitch when backs are to the wall.
    They have no money to bribe referees more like.

ReputationRep:
    Just shows what I've always said: You don't win titles by scoring four goals in a game :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    In Diaby we trust
    Excuse him for having a bit of passion. Is it better to be Cesc Fabregas without a voice and instead just making sympathetic facial expressions when we conceed? Look, I don't support Diaby getting sent off but 10 men title challengers should never lose a four goal advantage, never.

ReputationRep:
    Only arsenal. Seriously

Next season guys?
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, how was this a penalty?

What is it with you and licking Wenger's arse? Your insults are pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd quote myself again, I said this a few weeks ago during the transfer window and you guys didn't listen :sadnod:

(Original post by Deshi)
    I think you guys should try bidding for Howard Webbe and his associates. Could be the difference between being runners up and winning the league :yep:

You just need to persuade SAF to sell them to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scherzi)
    Regardless of how **** the defence was, awful decisions ****ed us yet again. But of course you're always willing to overlook that
    They had a perfectly good goal disallowed. But of course you're always willing to overlook that. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    I'm the first to admit the ref was shocking, and was incredibly biased towards the end of the game. Barton's tackle was shocking, but Diaby is an idiot, and quite frankly, if you can't hold a 4 goal lead with 30 minutes to go with 10 men you don't deserve to win the league. Why you took Walcott off was bemusing, you should have kept him off. Good game
    There's you're answer to why a team can't hold a 4 goal lead. If the man controlling the match is against you, how do you expect to win, let alone with 10 men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Very soft, but we had a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside, so it balanced it self out. I'm not here to WUM, you were screwed by the ref, but quite frankly at this moment in time I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    No serious team will ever lose a 4-0.You can say what you like about the ref, you were playing a low on confidence Newcastle team who has just lost their top player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Just thought I'd quote myself again, I said this a few weeks ago during the transfer window and you guys didn't listen :sadnod:

I'm all ears lads :wink2:
    I will put in a shift for the full ninety minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    I'm going to go and play FM11 and win stuff with Arsenal.
    Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
    Times like these that game was made for.

Arsenal in my game have more than one DM and a 4th choice CB who can defend. If only that were true irl

ReputationRep:
    Ultimately if the ****head Diaby doesn't show his complete lack of brain once again that never happens. We know refs in this league are incompetent, it's hard for me to lambaste them anymore because they are constantly pathetic, this week the headlines have been dominated by a player ****ed off with the hopelessness of the officials yet bugger all was said about the ineptitude of their decision.

3 problems:

- Diaby
    - No Song
    - Squillaci (wtf couldn't he have got a 3 game ban)

Hard for Dowd to get his hattrick if those are sorted

ReputationRep:
    Wenger's pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    There's you're answer to why a team can't hold a 4 goal lead. If the man controlling the match is against you, how do you expect to win, let alone with 10 men.
    Not really, yes one soft pen, but the rest of it you were all over the place.

ReputationRep:

Blatant.

ReputationRep:
    I think we have a new definition of ingame crumble..

------

Arsenal could have kept the pressure on leaders Manchester United, at least temporarily reducing the deficit at the top to two points, but they crumbled after the dismissal of Diaby.

ReputationRep:

You still haven't replied about Sakho. Come on, ****. He's not of a Caroll-esque fee is he? Stop pretending we're some small shanty town club. Wenger has ****loads of money to use and you know that. This whole excuse of the Emirates Stadium cost reducing Arsenal's transfer capabilities is invalid now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    Excuse him for having a bit of passion. Is it better to be Cesc Fabregas without a voice and instead just making sympathetic facial expressions when we conceed? Look, I don't support Diaby getting sent off but 10 men title challengers should never lose a four goal advantage, never.
    Excuse him for not having a brain again, another goal + assist for brainless mate Walcott :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    They had a perfectly good goal disallowed. But of course you're always willing to overlook that. :rofl2:
    Poor wum, you know we had far more decisions against us.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.