Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So awfully stupid and useless. Really need someone but then I don't have words. I feel like such a burden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    I really am just figured out that I am kinda screwed cause my mum can't afford me to live at home so I have to sort out housing for me and my girlfriend cause she needs somewhere to stay as well so we are gonna sort out that together but it's all really complicated and confusing and stuff

plus I have to sort out other benefits so I have money to actually live off and then what on earth to do my future

actually panicking and don't know what to do, my girlfriends trying to keep me calm but I just feel like it's all too much for me to figure out
    Everything will sort itself out. Your mum wont see you on the streets dont worry :nah:

Thats awesome what your doing for your girlfriend. She really appreciates it. Your so kind to her

Become a freegan. Noone needs money then

Remember
    Everything will be alright in the end.
    And if its not alright... Its not the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Everything will sort itself out. Your mum wont see you on the streets dont worry :nah:

Thats awesome what your doing for your girlfriend. She really appreciates it. Your so kind to her

Become a freegan. Noone needs money then

Remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope so

haha I'm glad she does cause I love her loads and loads :lovehug:

hmm, maybe

aww, I like that saying :love:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really REALLY wanna marry Dev Patel. Just saying :p:

ReputationRep:

Remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's my favourite quote ever :yep:

ReputationRep:
    help me, please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    I hope so

haha I'm glad she does cause I love her loads and loads :lovehug:

hmm, maybe

aww, I like that saying :love:
    youll be ok i promise.

im glad you love her loads, you deserve to be happy, and im sure she loves you loads and loads and wants you to be happy

its my favorite, might get it tattooed on my bum

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I really REALLY wanna marry Dev Patel. Just saying :p:
    haha, i love that film, cry every time though

(Original post by 08batee)
    That's my favourite quote ever :yep:
    i absolutely love it, since the first time i watched that film iv had itt stuck in my head and truely believe it. no matter how **** something may seem, everything WILL be ok in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    help me, please
    What's wrong?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You know somebody is a really good friend when they send you three texts describing their house so you aren't freaked out when you visit.
    I'm randomly feeling shaky at the moment... I think it's probably mostly just adrenaline cos I finally completed the task of sorting the DVD case, but it's still strange and rather unsettling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    You know somebody is a really good friend when they send you three texts describing their house so you aren't freaked out when you visit.
    I'm randomly feeling shaky at the moment... I think it's probably mostly just adrenaline cos I finally completed the task of sorting the DVD case, but it's still strange and rather unsettling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's actually so sweet. I want friend's like that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by avhhs)
    :jumphug: People are so horrible sometimes :mad:. I hope uni is a fresh start and gets rid of the isolation I'm currently suffering. Won't be easy though unfortunately because of some past experiences :sad:. Hope things are better for you these days though
    They are yes, but as hard as it can be to believe it, those people are a minority and more people than not are nice people who'll do what they can for us if we can just let our guards down - I know, because that's become clear to me this year, from an acquaintance helping me come to terms with a breakup, to my best friend leaving her sister (who was visiting for the weekend) and rushing to my aid when I was at my worst - people will help so long as they know we need it.

I was the same, I isolated myself, I didn't want to be with people, but uni will be a fresh start, I promise you.

They're ok - I've been a bit of a wreck this past month, my ex-girlfriend dumped me and I've been struggling with it, but prior to that I'd been doing really well, was seriously considering coming off the meds because I didn't think I needed them. Alas, being thrown back into the pit when she blind-sided me changed that.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sorry I'm not being any help to anyone tonight. Thanks to those who replied to my post about good vibes. Big shout-out to asdfgah, who is AMAZING :love:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    help me, please
    What's wrong? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel ridiculously bad. The one time I actually want to phone one of my friends, she's on holiday. ****s sake I dunno why I do this to myself, why my thoughts are so ****ed. I don't even know who I've become.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by asdfgah)
    So apparently I've come through this horrible, horrible year with a first. Currently not really believing it, because just wtf. Not what I was expecting at all. I laughed when I saw it, even though I think the reaction is meant to be happiness/relief, I'm currently just thinking why the **** does the world make my life be so ridiculous and how the **** did this happen?

Anyway, if I'm still around in years to come I'm sure I'll appreciate the fact that things seem to have fallen into place academically, even if right now it just feels completely absurd to be typing this post.
    I missed this earlier (thread moves too fast :shakecane:) but well done hun, that's a brilliant achievement :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by 08batee)
    Feel ridiculously bad. The one time I actually want to phone one of my friends, she's on holiday. ****s sake I dunno why I do this to myself, why my thoughts are so ****ed. I don't even know who I've become.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I'm being so useless to you. If it's any consolation, I sent a text that literally just said "S.O.S." to my best female friends (secondary school and uni). Waited hours for the uni one to reply and decided she hated me... only to find out she was in France :o:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    no idea how im feeling, constantly feel blah at the moment,

it feels like my brain has gone through a blender and a seive, its so battered i cant even think straight.

just trying to act happy is so draining at the moment, i dont even know why.

still not even started my uni work, and have no money to even go back to uni and hand it in. i have no clue what to do :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Feel crisisy but just can't move. So helpless, I need my friend :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm new to all of this. I'm feeling really low tonight and I'd just like to say hi to all those out there that are feeling like me. I hate feign so alone while trying to fight depression.

no idea how im feeling, constantly feel blah at the moment,

it feels like my brain has gone through a blender and a seive, its so battered i cant even think straight.

just trying to act happy is so draining at the moment, i dont even know why.

still not even started my uni work, and have no money to even go back to uni and hand it in. i have no clue what to do :cry2:
    What is it about?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.